What Really Works From One Professional - page 10

jonnydenver69:
see the 1 up 2 down 3 up swing down again...you can enter on the swing if it doesnt go theres time to reverse....but together with whatson the the othere time frames see the hour it will hit 520...because thats the target not just for us, for the big boys......its not just a pretty line...thsi is corrective action abc or wxy..nice slow meander down, not like srong impulse move...see on the hour how its stuck at 616, look across previous price action dictates....support line...

Thanks a lot for your answer. I see that in the 1H chart the float just complete at price 1.8622 , It is now starting to go up. I will wait for the 5m MA cross. Thanks again my friend.

Eli

elihayun:
Thanks a lot for your answer. I see that in the 1H chart the float just complete at price 1.8622 , It is now starting to go up. I will wait for the 5m MA cross. Thanks again my friend. Eli

Your welcome, you know its just a case of watching... The market makes the same moves over and over again, think of the screen as a picture captured by camera, it says a thousand words....this data needs to be structure, it needs motive why where when, its all there...i have used this same system for 3 years, the market isnt random, it alwas has a destination, the only thing we can do is always travel but never arrive...

put it this way...its bought alot of these over the years..roasting sunshine here in london....its like miami.....

Files:
74184-2.jpg  51 kb

snowleopard:
You put it in C:\Program\MT4\templates, where 'MT4' is whatever your broker/data provider calls their application.

thanks snow

jonnydenver69:
put it this way...its bought alot of these over the years..roasting sunshine here in london....its like miami.....

Another nice set of wheels !!!!

Very nice

jonnydenver69:
you can all use your interpretation, but the basics are there...its gotta 85 degrees today.. I use the macd and stochs as momentum i look a the overhaed pressure coming down...What are the probabilities? is it gona go?how far has it got to go? for sure this is going 555...

This is the 1st thing that I really comfortable working with it. Thanks again.

pikachucom:
thanks snow

thankyou.

you can all use your interpretation, but the basics are there...its gotta 85 degrees today..

I use the macd and stochs as momentum i look a the overhaed pressure coming down...What are the probabilities? is it gona go?how far has it got to go? for sure this is going 555...520..

elihayun:

I PM you, please check it

thanks !!

elihayun:

thanks..your all more than welcome and i will help all i can..read all about every indicator on this...macd, stochs they are over looked but they tell you everything, normal divergence, hidden divergence... some one asked about elliot wave reading...Robert Ballan is good, i,ve read Ralph Ellliots note books but theres no need to go there....

555 is major, major support,,look on the daily..

There are some other red horizontal lines further out they are Gann time lines

jonnydenver69:
thanks..your all more than welcome and i will help all i can..read all about every indicator on this...macd, stochs they are over looked but they tell you everything, normal divergence, hidden divergence... some one asked about elliot wave reading...Robert Ballan is good, i,ve read Ralph Ellliots note books but theres no need to go there.... 555 is major, major support,,look on the daily..

Thanks JD for all the info and help.

Reason: