What Really Works From One Professional - page 7

jonnydenver69:

JD,

Can you just simply POST your trades to this THREAD just after you enter a trade and we will get the email of the posting instantly and then I can MIRROR your trades!!!

Im being serious.....

cheers

thanks dude

Hi, sure..how did you go so far today.....

pikachucom:
Hi, sure..how did you go so far today.....

no trades today so far

jonnydenver69:
no trades today so far

My guess is you took a short at 1.8855 area and took profit at the 1.8770 area??

jonnydenver69:

Ok, I saved the from the History center ... GBP/USD and now open Elwave../ New Chart ..... and this box came up....

What do I do from this point?? See pic

thanks

hi, sorry i'am bit slow tonight, bad ass tooth ache.....choose ascii always that...then define data box comes up.......just look at the string in history centre to define....

jonnydenver69:

Ok,

The "Specify ASCII File format" is up....

Now for the Column contents what do I insert?

The DROP DOWNS have Ticker/Period/Date/Time, ects.... and there is 7 dropdowns and then the

"Date format" DROPDOWN what do I put for that??

See pic

thanks

ok, form first column...date...time...open...high...low...close...volume...

leave rest as they are....date format is yyyy/dd/mm

no more cloudy days...

good trading today, iam surprised i havent had more questions about the v pattern since it happens every day, probably most of you are on different time zone as it is only from london open..these shots are from different days, but you will see the same pattern from the open every day, every week, 100 pips before even get warmed up..

she's like the wind.

DDE link is..MT4/BID/GBPUSD..

Hey,

I'd be interested to learn more about how you trade your system.

Could you briefly explain how to detect the V-pattern with the indicators you have there .. and which indicators you have? I recognize some of them but not all.

Thanks.

jonnydenver69:
good trading today, iam surprised i havent had more questions about the v pattern since it happens every day, probably most of you are on different time zone as it is only from london open..these shots are from different days, but you will see the same pattern from the open every day, every week, 100 pips before even get warmed up..

Hello JD,

I would like to know more about the v pattern. How do you locate it, determe targets, etc.?

Thank you,

Greg

jonnydenver69:

Alright,

Lets begin with the questions then !!!

1. Talk about this V paturns and how it works and what price movement one can expect or NOT expect? What does the "Big Boys" use and do? You mentioned this earlier in a post......or should I say the auto trades that happen.....

2. On the first chart with the 3 on it, the 3 you are using is a M1, M5, M15? the first chart does not show the time period.

3. What are all the Indicators you are using, damm you cant hardly read the chart !!! Hehe

I notice you use the Float indicator, how do you interprete it?

4. On the 2nd chart, is that a M5? And you had drawn 3 arrows, was this based from the Elwave ? And how did you know to go SHORT on the 3rd wave?

You are going to become very popular on this site dude!!!

Cheers

Reason: