What Really Works From One Professional - page 3

you tell me where its heading, the R/R is 13...be 1000$ an ounce soon..

iam off for now, but hogzilla this is the data stored in my garage..happy trading..speak soon..

Files:
lam.jpg  37 kb

Nice wheels!

I'm so fat and tall I could not possibly fit in such a cool car.

Very Nice!

I need my perception to improve. And lose some weight.

Files:
capture8.jpg  177 kb

What Else is New?

Since 006 does not believe in the indicators, I believe he is just a fundamental trader. Though Forex is considered the most technical market to trade in, one cannot just rely on indicators alone to provide the signal, it must always be confirmed by several indicators; that's the bottom line. If everything relied on technical analysis alone, we would all have found the Holy Grail, and what fun would it be to be in the market, no one would be making or losing money....

Trading the news is always risky, but it you have a well developed plan, you can actually make money, and not just trash TA as useless. I have always traded using TA, and not care about fundamentals, that is, not trade during news time, and have always done well.

If everyone here believes TA indicators or oscillators are useless, why bother having it on your charts, might as well trade blindly. I would just like to see how many people would do that in reality....

thats magic

Well said. All of us will never know why the market moves as it does, all we can do is jump on and follow, buy and sell with the big boys. TA increases the probabilities of the out come. Yeah theres no magic indicator, dont beleive in magic anyway...but lets have it right, it's not rocket science.........is it........

That Lamborghini must suck girls in like a magnet.

Anyway, indicators have their uses but unless you have a good handle on reading price action, it's like mounting a cannon on a rowboat.

Hello 006 and others,

There are four levels of skill development, for any skill we learn:

Unconciously unskilled ( lowest level )

Conciously unskilled

Conciously skilled

Unconciously skilled ( highest level )

I believe 006 is at the Unconciously skilled level, thank you for your wisdom.

BTW, I think I am the Conciously skilled level and hope reach 006's level sooner than later.

In this pursuit of the ultimate automated trader I have learned that there is no replacement for personal perception. All systems fail when confronted by the unknown but the human mind adapts.

My perception has wiped out more than my share of real money though. My perception lied to me!

I'm still searching for the Automated trade!

Reason: