What Really Works From One Professional - page 15

jonnydenver69:
looks like a correction to 639....should accelerate down all being well... i would say 555-520 is target.....signals are neutral but that will change...

Yes, I took it from 624. There is a first support at 8564

elihayun:
Yes, I took it from 624. There is a first support at 8564

heres the chart...

the only thin you have to watch is that the 15 min stoch is at the bottom, now on quick acceleration it could stay there, but ideally you would want it at the top, to avoid any further pullback....but in a strong mve they will stay down for a bit, but oviuosly withe everything pointing down you can use judgement..

Files:
forex.gif  70 kb

jonnydenver69:
heres the chart... the only thin you have to watch is that the 15 min stoch is at the bottom, now on quick acceleration it could stay there, but ideally you would want it at the top, to avoid any further pullback....but in a strong mve they will stay down for a bit, but oviuosly withe everything pointing down you can use judgement..

Thanks,

Now it is at the bottom. I keep watching

Sorry to hear that Pikachucom.... really sad. My condolences.

we are on paltalk yhe pass is 6925...JD Strategy...thats the room under buisness and finance..

jonnydenver69:
we are on paltalk yhe pass is 6925...JD Strategy...thats the room under buisness and finance..

can u post the web address?

elihayun:

www.paltalk.com

elihayun:

I have problem connecting. Do u think the move now is up? Is this the V that u talked about?

I tried connecting to the paltalk and entered the password 6925. However, Im not able to get in. It says." you have not supplied the correct password" ...is there anything else to be done. I want to get in.

Please help !!

I'm sorry folks....something wroung with my computer...Im in Now

Reason: