What Really Works From One Professional - page 11

pikachucom:
Thanks JD for all the info and help.

your welcome....the best advice i can give is to just watch and learn, and you will see in no time at all, you'll get up in the morning look at the charts and know the same thing time and time again...the V pattern occurs 94% of the time....it alows you to feel comfortable, and your in control of the market..its not kicking your ass...wip sawing you like a pigtailed german school girl.....i dont even look at where the open and close is anymore, no need...momentum will carry through,

jonnydenver69:
your welcome....the best advice i can give is to just watch and learn, and you will see in no time at all, you'll get up in the morning look at the charts and know the same thing time and time again...the V pattern occurs 94% of the time....it alows you to feel comfortable, and your in control of the market..its not kicking your ass...wip sawing you like a pigtailed german school .....i dont even look at where the open and close is anymore, no need...momentum will carry through,

Hehe !!!

Yeah tell me about it, I was SHORT the EUR last night at 1.2909 / 5 LOTS, before it rose up to 934 and got my Stoploss triggered then now 1.2815

I got Stopped out of almost 5K, cause I went to bed and did not watch it

mother trucker !!!!!

pikachucom:
Hehe !!!

Yeah tell me about it, I was SHORT the EUR last night at 1.2909 / 5 LOTS, before it rose up to 934 and got my Stoploss triggered then now 1.2815

Im sooooo pissed........I got Stopped out of almost 5K

mother trucker !!!!!

Fuck..... see this system you will find the optimum entry, my stop is only ever 10-20 pips if that...in the last 5 months i,ve only ever lost £700. see if you enter on here, na dit comes past you, you are deffinately in at the wrong time.....trade this system and your timing will be flawless..imagine its like a big snowball at the top of a mountain...gathering momentum gathering speed...thats whats happening here, in a correction its mainly short sellers, they fall into a beartrap at the bottom cos they are chasing the best buy back price, thats why after a correction you get a serious bounce, they are forced to cover there short poisitions...they get trapped behind the buyers holding...when my trades on iam here till the end, i dont move...iam ready to react for anything,

jonnydenver69:
..... see this system you will find the optimum entry, my stop is only ever 10-20 pips if that...in the last 5 months i,ve only ever lost £700. see if you enter on here, na dit comes past you, you are deffinately in at the wrong time.....trade this system and your timing will be flawless..imagine its like a big snowball at the top of a mountain...gathering momentum gathering speed...thats whats happening here, in a correction its mainly short sellers, they fall into a beartrap at the bottom cos they are chasing the best buy back price, thats why after a correction you get a serious bounce, they are forced to cover there short poisitions...they get trapped behind the buyers holding...when my trades on iam here till the end, i dont move...iam ready to react for anything,

Yeah, I am learning that this is a SNOW BALL effect when it goes. And now with your info and training I am learning alot more. I will study using the charts...

When they anounced the NFP, the market never looked back till that top. Then Bernacke came out with his comments

So if we watch the charts, then you could effectively cut out the Elwave??

If you get good enough??!!

pikachucom:
Yeah, I am learning that this is a SNOW BALL effect when it goes. And now with your info and training I am learning alot more. I will study using the charts...

When they anounced the NFP, the market never looked back till that top. Then Bernacke came out with his comments

So if we watch the charts, then you could effectively cut out the Elwave??

If you get good enough??!!

yeah, in all goes together, the elwave is just a push in the right direction...but you dont need it really....there are times when you look at the cahrts in the morning and they take time to sort out but like today, nice clear, concise direction...yeah, the news is priced in aswell, for the big institutions anyway, they like abit of a shake out..but with thi system you'll learn to spot the move off to the upside or downside before the news, so your can trade before and be in a good position...it makes a little shimmy move,

First thanks for sharing your template and your method JD, it's fun to learn something new too. I have a few questions if I may.

1. I see the swingtop and swingbottom but I also see the cvstart and cvend. What causes the cv to start and cv to end?

2. It looks like where cvstart begins is where price SWUNG SOUTH so that would be something major to look at in addition to stochs and macd.

3. It matches the beginning and ending of the float indicator I just put on as well. Are the float and swing box normally used in conjunction with each other in Gann?. I may be reading into it more than what it is perhaps maybe it's just the beginning of the swingbox?

I live in southern California(San Diego) so not sure that I can catch the V but I'd like to check it out to see what I can catch. cheers

goldensight:
First thanks for sharing your template and your method JD, it's fun to learn something new too. I have a few questions if I may.

1. I see the swingtop and swingbottom but I also see the cvstart and cvend. What causes the cv to start and cv to end?

2. It looks like where cvstart begins is where price SWUNG SOUTH so that would be something major to look at in addition to stochs and macd.

3. It matches the beginning and ending of the float indicator I just put on as well. Are the float and swing box normally used in conjunction with each other in Gann?. I may be reading into it more than what it is perhaps maybe it's just the beginning of the swingbox?

I live in southern California(San Diego) so not sure that I can catch the V but I'd like to check it out to see what I can catch. cheers

Hi, yeah float analysis was developed by gann...it was used with stock volume, few people said it couldnt be used in forex because of different volumes..but volume is volume what ever it is...its the accumulation of where the snart money is, the method of buy at the bottom sell at the top...it will pick tops and botttoms, some people will msay thats risky and you cant...but you can, its just a matter of when, but when used with the other indicators, it will measure when a move is close to exhaustion....the cv start, end, swing top and bottom, are significant moving levels of support and resistance...you'll notice now on the 1 min 5 and 15 its swumg off the bottom...basically in a new move off, thas the stop, see how little it will get hit...with eth macd stochs, you can see the swing see the move off the bottom or top...ofcourse if thge move hasnt finished iut will go through. but it will pull back to the middle line. at first, dont get frustrated, it works very very well...

jonnydenver69:
yeah, in all goes together, the elwave is just a push in the right direction...but you dont need it really....there are times when you look at the cahrts in the morning and they take time to sort out but like today, nice clear, concise direction...yeah, the news is priced in aswell, for the big institutions anyway, they like abit of a shake out..but with thi system you'll learn to spot the move off to the upside or downside before the news, so your can trade before and be in a good position...it makes a little shimmy move,

Yeah, and it keeps you out of BARNEY also !!!!!

Ok, I will have questions on how to interprete the charts later, I am going to watch them and learn...

I have up the M1, M5, M15, and H1 as you said in previous post

cheers

pikachucom:
Yeah, and it keeps you out of BARNEY also !!!!!

Ok, I will have questions on how to interprete the charts later, I am going to watch them and learn...

I have up the M1, M5, M15, and H1 as you said in previous post

cheers

ok..you will see that a new float has begun, the move is coming to an end soon...if you look on the daily when it topped out at 9043...a new time float etc........it signals a major sift in time and price.macd had crossed it will always swing of major peaks..the blue lines are auto fibs, they will move acordingly...but they are major levels...

pikachucom:
Strange,

there is no FLOAT indicator when I loaded the template? Is there suppose to be one already in the template?

And I noticed in your pics, you have more indicators loaded, should we do the same and what are the settings?

see pic

cheers

yeah. i'send it again

Files:
Reason: