Universal MA Cross EA - page 87

paksat

All i can say is set SL to = 0 but i dont recommend or understand that. SL for me is always smaller than TP. Win ratio over 80 and draw down under 1.

add OnlyCounterTrend feature if using ThirdMA filter.

is this a ea or an indicator how to use it plz

Still working on the ranging filter.

I tried this from Steve Hopwood's Bbands_EA Works good and probably a good filter for longer TF on M1 where I aim to enter on the reversal it doesn't help of course.

It gives a LookBack function for previous n candle open from a TF you want.

extern int TrendConfirmationCandleTF=15;//Candle for confirming the trend as a trade trigger

string TrendConfirmationCandleDir;//Holds 'up' for an up candle and vice versa

double TCCTFopen=iOpen(NULL, TrendConfirmationCandleTF,1);

double TCCTFclose=iClose(NULL, TrendConfirmationCandleTF,1);

&&(TCCTFopen>TCCTFclose)

&&(TCCTFopen<TCCTFclose)

[/CODE]

Or maybe even

[CODE]

extern int LookbackOpen=5

extern int Lookbackclose=1

extern int TrendConfirmationCandleTF=15;//Candle for confirming the trend as a trade trigger

string TrendConfirmationCandleDir;//Holds 'up' for an up candle and vice versa

double TCCTFopen=iOpen(NULL, TrendConfirmationCandleTF,LookbackOpen);

double TCCTFclose=iClose(NULL, TrendConfirmationCandleTF,Lookbackclose);

&&(TCCTFopen>TCCTFclose)

&&(TCCTFopen<TCCTFclose)

EUR/USD 1hr results

Here's a 3 year backtest on EUR/USD 1hr. It seems to get flat/choppy periods followed by growth periods. Unfortunately I think that's the nature of the beast. Please prove me wrong someone. I can post the set file if anyone's interested.

Files:

Quick question about MinCrossDistance.

If I have a 5 digit broker and I use 10 as a MinCrossDistance, does that mean 0.0010 or 0.00010? I would think 0.0010 but I am not sure.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Fireclave - is there the ability in this EA to set close on recross of the MAs going in the opposite direction with the option of opening a new trade in this new direction Please?

Jeff

Break Even and Partial Close

mrtools:
Dr18, This is an updated version by Mladen awhile back, it should work on any broker, extra digits or ecn shouldn't matter.

Dr Mladen and Mrtools

Can you please add in Break Even and two different target Partial Close for your lastest indictor?

Thank you

Hi All and Jurne

I also would be very pleased if som e great programmer could add the close to the end of the bar. I think if everyone looks closely at the picture they can see why !!!!!!!

Many Thanks

Tony10000

jurn_e:
Hi,

Can any coders help me to modify the ea universalMACrossEA + ecn 1.02.mq4:

1. Add candle size filter ( if candle size more than 30pips no entry)

2. Option to change the exit criteria to "Exit position on the close of the next bar after entry"

Thanks

star821:
Dr Mladen and Mrtools

Can you please add in Break Even and two different target Partial Close for your lastest indictor?

Thank you

Look here for BE (Break Even)!

Reason: