A real life EA for a real live account!! - page 6

I set the defaults to my settings. Run this with the defaults and see if you get what I get.

Please don't change defaults. I am getting major differance on two different PC's same settings.

On the second PC I think somethings wrong with the testing on the euro$ chart.

I get the same good results on $jpy

edit: 1hr chart

Files:
terminater.zip  59 kb

i have loaded this EA and I have it running on a live account. I got it from the link david provided. It did not enter any trades on friday for me. I have it on 7 currency pairs on the 1 hr time frame. Did anyone else get trades for it? so far i dont' have any trades for today either. Is there something that i need to go and edit in the journal or something?

p.s. it is activated for live trading and the EA is turned on.

finally entered me into a trade. short aud/usd @ .7600. does it have a t/p? or do i close it out when i want?

xxDavidxSxx:
I set the defaults to my settings. Run this with the defaults and see if you get what I get.

Please don't change defaults. I am getting major differance on two different PC's same settings.

How to set TimeZone?

Local time or FXDD time?

dustin:
How to set TimeZone? Local time or FXDD time?

that would only apply if using the pivot. The settings I have don't use the pivot. They use i_trend/Rsi only.

There was a tp in back testing. I dunno whats up but it will probly exit befor the set tp because of the lock in profits setting.

this ea might need work

I had 2 different results on 2 different PC's. That shouldn't happen. Cyberia gave me same results on 3 PC's so I know its not the data or PC's

don't run this live real money yet. I might need to work out the bugs. It actualy came from the elite section so I am told.

Terminator

Terminator looks promising. Ran a good backtest!! but looks like it takes time to make money hahaha... I think though, with the right amount of deposit, the right amount of money yielded, would be perfect.

My .02

YupYup:
Terminator looks promising. Ran a good backtest!! but looks like it takes time to make money hahaha... I think though, with the right amount of deposit, the right amount of money yielded, would be perfect. My .02

I'd like to find a programmer to make some changes in the code to the way the indicaters are applied.

And take out i_trend and replace it with trend continuation. I have it set up to basically scalp 10 pips with the ocational 20-30 pip take.

the trailing s/l don't work right is one big problem

I am testing on euro$ and $jpy demo right now.

this is based on 10to3 EA i think. but with more safety feature...stop loss...

well does it work on micro account?

David,

Thanks for posting the EA. Can you suggest a broker that the EA works well on?

Also, is there setting to make it only trade one lot. I would not feel comfortable on a mini account to be trading 10 mini lots.

Regards

Gado

xxDavidxSxx:

has any one done this yet?

I am still trying to figure this thing out myself.

Reason: