Buy/sell EAs and indicators - page 3

Please help me.

Is anyone knows an EA function base on this trade strategies?

Buy and Sell simultaneously

T/P 15 and 5 S/L for both.

5Mins chart.

When Buy triggered S/L then it will much probably close on Sell T/P vice versa and will continue forever unless I stop it.

It's not a perfect system. But I like to use it. If anyone knows any EA that I can change it's variable according to my need and to the above system LOT SIZE, USE IN ANY TF, S/L and T/P VARIABLES, CLOSE and OPEN. I'm very thankful.

It's kind a-like Martingale. But it doesn't double the trade. I in manual control for how much the lot to be trade. Its only trade base on above strategy.

Hope this thread will help you.

Thank you.

posting just to make attention to this thread as many people asked about buy/sell-in-the-same-time EA or script.

Need help on EA

Hello to all traders..

I really appriciate if anybody here can help me on Martingale EA.. I,m looking for the Martingale EA that can open trade in both direction in a same time and have a criteria like:-

1. Not using Indicator to open trade.

2. If trade open buy and market goes down, that EA open multiple lot Buy.. (i think EA like this are plenty).

3. If trade open sell and market move down, that EA open divide lot such as 1.0 > 0.5 > such on.. (this one i never found).

hope anybody here can help me about this.

sorry for my broken english..

good day..

Look at Frank EA on this thread as it is very similar on what you asked.

newdigital:
Look at Frank EA on this thread as it is very similar on what you asked.

thanks alot bro.. i really appriciate it..

zaireen:
Hello to all traders..

I really appriciate if anybody here can help me on Martingale EA.. I,m looking for the Martingale EA that can open trade in both direction in a same time and have a criteria like:-

1. Not using Indicator to open trade.

2. If trade open buy and market goes down, that EA open multiple lot Buy.. (i think EA like this are plenty).

3. If trade open sell and market move down, that EA open divide lot such as 1.0 > 0.5 > such on.. (this one i never found).

hope anybody here can help me about this.

sorry for my broken english..

good day..

helloo zaireen, i think u can use bless EA

Bless EA can open both position

Open On Time EA

Hello Masters ......,

Could you help me to made EA for open buy or open sell on a time...

Yes, just use time function to know the current time and compared it with the time you want to open a trade.

Reason: