New EA for 10 or 20 profit per hour/day

Hi guys, i'm testing this EA that i've made.

I'm sharing it and i hope people improve it, it's my first EA, so, the code is not the best.

I notice, that, it works cool in almost every pair, i'm trying for now these:

GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY and CHF/JPY

It's only a 2 day test, but i would like other people to test it in other timeframes

The timeframes that are working better here is M5 and M15

I hope you all improve this EA, it sounds very profitable and follow these rules from the site (not all rules at all, because i didn't know how to code all the rules):

Simple Method of Scalping GBP/Jpy on 1 min chart-by Imran Sait-Updated 2nd Oct 07

Improvements that i didn't have the skill to do:

Insteand of use 2 separated files as indicators, the EA could use the same indicator with different settings, i've made 2 files because i didn't know how to make iCustom get the two indicators separated without separate in 2 different files and i've named the indicators on the files with Laguerre_1 and Laguerre_2

Thank you all, i hope we can improve it so we can make a lot of pips.

In manual trading, using this strategy is always profitable.

Help:

I would like the help to improve it and the best TakeProfit for every pair. I notice that on GBP/JPY the best TP is 10 and Stop-loss of 20. I know this sounds stranger, but the EA seems to win more than lost, so, to hit 20 pips on GPB/JPY is more hard than just 10.

hope you guys like this EA and improve it and always send to me a best version too =). I'll be always updating this first post, so all things will be organized on the first post.

In summary the EA should follow this, from now its justing follow the Laguaree indicator, but should follow all these rules:

the image above is the profitable manual trading, if the EA could follow this would be very profitable too

Files:

Emulatore

Great Job .Looks o k on euro/usd .20/20

What other currencies?

What are best settings for the other pairs

El CID

Emulatore

Can u write down the rules of this system.

Rules for entry

rules for exit

Any longer term filters ?

Maybe somebody will read the rules and then be able to improve them

regards

El Cid

yes emulatore," In manual trading, using this strategy is always profitable" but very hard beause to fast

I have just tested quickly your ea and it does not work with the initial rules of this strategy. Not respect of the conditions of entry with the reference mark of the indicator

Thus the first results are catastrophic, normal

Hi guys, thanks for reply, the rules i use for entry are:

Buy when Laguerre_1 and Laguerre_2 are 0

Sell when Laguerre_1 and Laguerre_2 are 1

There are rules that i was not able to put on EA because i don't have the Skill.

Like, only buy when the price abre above EMA 60 and 200. And Only sell when the price are bellow EMA 60 and 200.

The BB indicator should be used to as a rule to detect if the prices are going up or down, i was not able too to identify when price reach the BB line up and BB line down.

The EA is not working properly because not all the rules are in the EA.

The best timeframe settings i test is:

Pairs that have high spread: 5 or more (15 min chart)

Pairs that have spread less than 5: 5 min chart

Pairs that have no spread or 1 spread: 1 min chart

This is the best i've get from now, hope it helps somebody to improve the EA. I also accept suggestions.

Thank you.

You have any recommended session to trade in?

Sounds like a great EA to test Just hope some of the great coders here can clean up the code and make it trade according to the way the system is supposed to behave

Thanks

Hi omelette, well, the bollinger band in the manual trading i use it to know if the price will go up or down, or will range bound between the BB.

When candles pass the BB up, it will go up, when prices pass the BB down, it will go down. Almost every time the prices just pass the BB, i didn't have an trade where prices stay between the BB, so i use it to know that the price will go down or UP.

I like this system because it's easy to trade, it works almost every time, i'm testing it all day long, still in 2 day's of testing, but i plan to run this for an entire month to see.

From know, i've discovering that with volaty pairs like GBP/JPY, the best is to just get 10 pips and get out of the trade and wait for other signal. For other currencys sometimes the prices reach 20 pips, almost every currency i'm testing the best is to take 10 pips and get away, since some times the prices goes up to 11 or 12 pips and starts to reverse. A solution for this would be set TakeProfit at 10 pips and Stop-loss at 20 pips, but doesn't sound really smarty, a good solution would be when profit is more than 5, it just lock the trade in 1 pip gain.

Another alternative could be an variable that hold the position profit, and works this way, let's think like the EA is a human:

1) EA open a BUY order;

2) This order goes up 6 pip, the EA now lock the profit in 1 pip stop-loss (loss over);

3) The prices continues to go up and reach 12 pips, the EA now holds this first pass in a variable;

4) The EA now starts check this variable to see if the prices goes up more;

5) The price goes up to 15-19 pips, the EA is now get prepared, it holds another variable;

6) Now if the prices start to retreat like, from 19 pips to 17, the EA just close the order, if not, the price will hit the take profit;

This smarty "thinking" is some kind of artificial inteligence of the EA, and with this strategy the EA could start to find more wide TakeProfits.

From my tests i can only say that 10 pips in all trades open is almost any time guaranteed. But would be cool if the EA just has this smarty inteligence and will prevent from us to loose money, since 10 of TakeProfit and 20 of StopLoss is not so smarty idea in long-term.

Thank you all for the help, i'm studing mql language to do the improvements by my self, but if some expirienced guy can do this would be great too.

hi

emulatore:
Hi omelette, well, the bollinger band in the manual trading i use it to know if the price will go up or down, or will range bound between the BB.

When candles pass the BB up, it will go up, when prices pass the BB down, it will go down. Almost every time the prices just pass the BB, i didn't have an trade where prices stay between the BB, so i use it to know that the price will go down or UP.

I like this system because it's easy to trade, it works almost every time, i'm testing it all day long, still in 2 day's of testing, but i plan to run this for an entire month to see.

From know, i've discovering that with volaty pairs like GBP/JPY, the best is to just get 10 pips and get out of the trade and wait for other signal. For other currencys sometimes the prices reach 20 pips, almost every currency i'm testing the best is to take 10 pips and get away, since some times the prices goes up to 11 or 12 pips and starts to reverse. A solution for this would be set TakeProfit at 10 pips and Stop-loss at 20 pips, but doesn't sound really smarty, a good solution would be when profit is more than 5, it just lock the trade in 1 pip gain.

Another alternative could be an variable that hold the position profit, and works this way, let's think like the EA is a human:

1) EA open a BUY order;

2) This order goes up 6 pip, the EA now lock the profit in 1 pip stop-loss (loss over);

3) The prices continues to go up and reach 12 pips, the EA now holds this first pass in a variable;

4) The EA now starts check this variable to see if the prices goes up more;

5) The price goes up to 15-19 pips, the EA is now get prepared, it holds another variable;

6) Now if the prices start to retreat like, from 19 pips to 17, the EA just close the order, if not, the price will hit the take profit;

This smarty "thinking" is some kind of artificial inteligence of the EA, and with this strategy the EA could start to find more wide TakeProfits.

From my tests i can only say that 10 pips in all trades open is almost any time guaranteed. But would be cool if the EA just has this smarty inteligence and will prevent from us to loose money, since 10 of TakeProfit and 20 of StopLoss is not so smarty idea in long-term.

Thank you all for the help, i'm studing mql language to do the improvements by my self, but if some expirienced guy can do this would be great too.

Thanks for this system...

it's better minimum Tp 10 and Sl 10 ...I think this can be improve. how many pips you get in a week ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Emulatore, thanks for sharing. This looks quite promising!.................

Reason: