Support! - page 4

Hi Codersguru! I had no idea these lessons were here on the forum. I will be going through them now that I know they are here. Thank you so much. Very kind and unselfish of you. I appreciate your generosity!!

CodersGuru Tutorial

My first post to this forum and I wanted to say thanks CG for all you great work. I have just completed downloading the lessons and have read through the first 3. I am looking forward to completing the course and asking many questions. My apologies in advance if I become anoying!

Thanks Again!

Wuli

I dont really write any thing yet ,but some thing to read and think of ,BRAVO! keep up the good job !

gabroo_munda:
i already have told a lot of people. they are leachers.......they read and download your stuff...but will never post any comment...lol

I use to be... until I 've read this...

Codeguru, you cant imagine my appreciation in reading your tutorials. you made things really easy to be understood even for newbies.

Keep going you're doing a great job, and I see a great future for this trading community!!

Hi CodersGuru,

Don't know if i'm a bit dumb here but I can't find lesson 15.

Thanks for the great course.

Nice work.

demag:
Hi CodersGuru,

Don't know if i'm a bit dumb here but I can't find lesson 15.

Thanks for the great course.

Nice work.

Should be here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173287

codersguru:
Hi gabroo munda, Thank you very much for your recommendation. That encourages me to write more in this forum.

codersguru the master,

once again i will be able to do my own job engineering in finance thanks to you.

waiting for more lessons.

i want to learn kung-fu.

Still learning

I just found this thread a week ago or so, and have to say it has helped me immensly!! Thanks Guru!

p.s. is there a listing of special functions (like how to use time/date) specifically? I am trying to get a high/low value plotted on for a specific timeframe, and am having a diffcult time isolating a single candle at a specific time. Any thoughts?

-paul.

machFX:
I just found this thread a week ago or so, and have to say it has helped me immensly!! Thanks Guru!

p.s. is there a listing of special functions (like how to use time/date) specifically? I am trying to get a high/low value plotted on for a specific timeframe, and am having a diffcult time isolating a single candle at a specific time. Any thoughts?

-paul.

paul,

You're welcome!

This lesson (and more) are coming!

iBarShift

machFX:

-paul.

Paul,

Search in the metaeditor dictionary for iBarShift. That should give you what you are looking for.

Keris

Reason: