xx3xxx:
TELL US

what cross ( X ) mean??

time for ENTRY ??

Time for turn

oooh I see, thanks (X)

but still unwillingly to try it

Pava:
It shows possible reversal...combine it with few other indicators to make sure..on a 30 minute chart you can grab around 10 points minimum

Hello Pava,

Could you please tell me(us) what other indicators do you use combined with thread?

How do you actually use the thread and the semafor together? If you have the time could you please explain more (coz' you know the semafor repaints) and some entry rules should apply ....

Thanks a lot,

emiliand

emiliand:
Hello Pava,

Could you please tell me(us) what other indicators do you use combined with thread?

How do you actually use the thread and the semafor together? If you have the time could you please explain more (coz' you know the semafor repaints) and some entry rules should apply ....

Thanks a lot,

emiliand

I am testing now few things...if they will work fine I will post it...

Ok...thanks for your fast reply....waiting forward to hear from you

emiliand

thanks for volcano...

ZIGANI:
Thread_Hist_1_EXT_TRO

Download

Hi, I am new to this. Please could you explain how to use a 'rar' file? I put it in indicator folder and it would not show up. How is this different from other mq4 files?

Thanks.

Somepeople are using Winzip, the other people are using Winrar: WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files

hi message for pava..or anyone that can help

i really like the thread hist alert indi and the simplistic colour coded version of the sema indi.. thanks for your work...

could you possibly help me with regards to other confrimation indi's you use please so as to nail the turns and eradciate the fakey's that continue trending?

thanks good luck

db

Reason: