Alpari connection problem and gap in price data

Is anybody else using Alpari UK? I have been using an Alpari Classic account for the past year and was very satisfied. However, during this month I've experience five connection failures on both my VPS and pc at home. It last from a few minutes to over an hour. Once the connection has been re-established the missing bars are not refreshed. Sometimes they are available within minutes but sometimes it takes much longer.

I was wondering if anybody else has been experiencing these problems?

When you registered did you miss the statement "Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden"

Your question is not either. Your question is about your broker. Ask your broker.

burgie:

Is anybody else using Alpari UK? I have been using an Alpari Classic account for the past year and was very satisfied. However, during this month I've experience five connection failures on both my VPS and pc at home. It last from a few minutes to over an hour. Once the connection has been re-established the missing bars are not refreshed. Sometimes they are available within minutes but sometimes it takes much longer.

I was wondering if anybody else has been experiencing these problems?

Hi burgie,

@WHRoeder, what's the use talking MQL4 if burgie (the OP) can't even run MT4 properly ?

Have Classics and 1 Micro account both still MT4 419 on Vista, and several other from other broker and no problem. See also my reply here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/140068/page2#653321.

:D

WHRoeder:

When you registered did you miss the statement "Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden"

Your question is not either. Your question is about your broker. Ask your broker.

Yes, I indeed missed that statement. Sorry... Although I think my problem falls under auto trading, but that's just my opinion.

As for asking my broker, I did that every time and they admit that there was a problem every time. I was simply wondering if it happens to other people as well.

Reason: