Ki Ea - page 4

Nicholishen:
Thanks for the information! Does it have to be so complicated? No, but it's more fun when it is ... Let me ask you this. When you are trading the Ki system manually, you must have some mental filters in place. You must 'see' and 'feel' the way the market is trading. I know this has been a debate between manual and mechanical traders, but there is a way to verbalize those things you see and feel. So if the verbalization of those things are accurate (the algorithm), then theoretically it would be possible to program a very elaborate EA to do a very simple task with very simple indicators and be successful. Do you think that it would be possible to code all of the mental filters that you have learned from experience into an EA? BTW, thanks for the hard work that you have put into your indicators!

The same I think and thank you, too.

Hi ALL,

Ijust started to do forward test wiht GBPUSd 30 m TF. EA opned sell trade at

1.7465 wiht red dot but after 1 bar now that red dot disappeared. i can watch dot up to next bar but it disappeared after finish of next bar.

is EA does like that and upto how many bars dot can be disappeared.

kumawat:
Hi ALL,

1.7465 wiht red dot but after 1 bar now that red dot disappeared. i can watch dot up to next bar but it disappeared after finish of next bar.

Hi...

I coded it to use the "Confirm" number to look periods back. When the Confirm is set to 0, then it trades based on indicator function of present trading bar. So, if the price on the present bar triggers the indicator, it will trigger an order. If you would like to confirm the signal you will need to set Confirm to 1.

Halfway point?

BTW, does anyone see a potential halfway point between confirming the signal and trading the signal? For example... confirm a recent signal with conditions on a lower TF? ...or something along those lines?

kumawat:
Hi ALL,

I have an idea but need some opinion. If we have a vanishing signals, like on attached screen, and we trade on open bar for faster and bigger profits, than we should consider to check the previous bar for confirmation of a trade.

I mean if we went short there, and the signal vanish then we should close that short and wait for position reopen. What do U think about this idea?

Files:

Kalenzo:
I have an idea but need some opinion. If we have a vanishing signals, like on attached screen, and we trade on open bar for faster and bigger profits, than we should consider to check the previous bar for confirmation of a trade. I mean if we went short there, and the signal vanish then we should close that short and wait for position reopen. What do U think about this idea?

A signal can vanquish and reappear many times per period, thus burning through spread pips. Would you propose that after closing a trade, you would wait for next period to begin opening trades again? What if, as a halfway point, we were to enter a trade when the signal is confirmed for X amount of time OR signal 'comes and goes' X number of times?

Hi

Can we attache this EA to multipule Pairs same time.

Yesterday i ttached with 5 pairs . it opned trade only for one GBP USD , but i night there were more arrow signals on other pairs chart, but there is not trade opened by EA. Is it because of time filter, Or EA donot work on multiple pairs at same time in same account.

haubentaucher:
In German we say: A lot of ways are leading to Rom.

In Poland we say : All the ways are leading to Roma.

Nicholishen:
This is an EA based on the KI indicators

(https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173703)

I tested it using the USDCHF H1.

Additional ideas welcome!!!

Thank you for this EA.I will test it now.

I will test with Lenght1=3;Lenght2=18;Lenght3=25 H1TF...Looking good.

Regards

MFX

Reason: