Raw Ideas - page 8

go and download this version METATRADERT4 BUILD 188 and will works http://www.interbankfx.com/info/ibsetup4.exe

leutzuro:
go and download this version METATRADERT4 BUILD 188 and will works http://www.interbankfx.com/info/ibsetup4.exe

in interbankfx the indicators are not shown and i think u told wrong answer please tell me correct answer because i have many useful indicators in ex4 extension how to use this indicators tell me anybody

Request: need some more dots

Hi, You all probably know this indicator. It is part of Ricky - D's trading system. I was wandering if it was possible to put the dots on the chart itself. It could be a separate indicator using the icustom function. I'm not sure it can be done though. Can it?

Files:

You must copy and paste this file into folder ...../expert/indicators and it should be ok but I have any indicators too, which want not worken and I dont know why.

knvsantosh:
in interbankfx the indicators are not shown and i think u told wrong answer please tell me correct answer because i have many useful indicators in ex4 extension how to use this indicators tell me anybody

i dont told you a wrong answer, the 191 version dont work so you just need to download the old MT4 verssion 188, 181 to work with your ex4 fille

I have the same problem with an indicator but i download the mt4 from interbankfx and is version 188 and dont try to update.Let the MT to be 188 verssion and will work

knvsantosh:

hello knvsantosh,

how about just downloading the sbfx4 from strategybuilderfx.com and dont update see if that helps

regards

-cwave

i-Fractals-sig

Please try setting bd : 19 bdd : 36 sd : 25 sdd : 17 for 1H only

this signal very rare to come out but as usual i'am always make nice pips at least more than 30 pips for exit then at bar signal show make horizontal line (median price at bar see pic)

for future move it's good point for support or resistance depend on trend even signal doesn't show

at pic price move against signal for filtering using AMA sig with 21 period, if closing bar move above trendline but doesn't support by AMA sig (red dot for up) don't close position cause signal still valid it's funny cause signal placing depend on code but it's work

this setting not work well with GBPUSD great for EURUSD USDJPY USDCAD

by the way

Big thanks to great forum and huge amazing members specially NewDigital, Nina, Igorad, Alex.Piech.Finger, Keris2112

i am trade more better since join this forum Thanks God

Trading the indexes with MT 4

I noticed Alpari MT4 demo has the major indices (DJI, SP500, ETC) listed in the market watch window. I can access the charts and see the real time tick data but the symbol is grayed out so I'm unable to place an order. I emailed alpari last week to inquire but no reply.

whipsaw code

hello

my intention is to intiate trade only after previous two whipsaws,i.e fast ema crossing slow ema and that signal has not given the pre defined take profit target

what is the code for that

thanks

Raw Ideas

Hi, I downloaded the following EA and it seems to work quite well. However it does not apply Trailingstop, takeprofit and stoploss. could someone please correct the code. Any help is greatly appreciated. many thanks

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| SMC Autotrader Momentum.mq4 |

extern double Lots = 1;

extern double InitialStop = 30;

extern double TrailingStop = 20;

extern bool TakeProfitMode = True;

extern int TakeProfit = 10;

extern bool StopLossMode = True;

extern int StopLoss = 25;

datetime BarTime;

//#####################################################################

int init()

{

//----

//----

return(0);

}

//#####################################################################

int start()

{

int cnt,total,ticket,MinDist,tmp;

double Spread;

//############################################################################

if(Bars<100){

Print("bars less than 100");

return(0);

}

//exit if not new bar

if(BarTime == Time[0]) {return(0);}

//new bar, update bartime

BarTime = Time[0];

//#########################################################################################

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Miscellaneous setup stuff~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MinDist=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL);

Spread=(Ask-Bid);

//#########################################################################################

double SMAP1,SMAP2,MMAP1,MMAP2,LMAP1,LMAP2;

SMAP1=iMA(NULL,0,4,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

SMAP2=iMA(NULL,0,4,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,2);

MMAP1=iMA(NULL,0,9,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

MMAP2=iMA(NULL,0,9,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,2);

LMAP1=iMA(NULL,0,100,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

LMAP2=iMA(NULL,0,100,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,2);

//########################################################################################

//################## ORDER CLOSURE ###################################################

// If Orders are in force then check for closure against Technicals LONG & SHORT

//CLOSE LONG Entries

total=OrdersTotal();

if(total>0)

{

for(cnt=0;cnt<total;cnt++)

{

OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY && OrderSymbol()==Symbol())

{

if(SMAP2 > MMAP2 && SMAP1 < MMAP2)

{

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,3,Violet); // close LONG position

}}

//CLOSE SHORT ENTRIES:

if(OrderType()==OP_SELL && OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) // check for symbol

{

if(SMAP2 MMAP2)

{

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,3,Violet); // close SHORT position

}}

} // for loop return

} // close 1st if

//##############################################################################

//################## ORDER TRAILING STOP Adjustment #######################

//TRAILING STOP: LONG

if(0==1) //This is used to turn the trailing stop on & off

{

total=OrdersTotal();

if(total>0)

{

{

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY && OrderSymbol()==Symbol()

&&

Bid-OrderOpenPrice()> (Point*TrailingStop)

&&

OrderStopLoss()<Bid-(Point*TrailingStop)

)

{OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Bid-Point*TrailingStop,OrderTakeProfit(),1,White);

return(0);}

}}

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//TRAILING STOP: SHORT

total=OrdersTotal();

if(total>0)

{

{

if(OrderType()==OP_SELL && OrderSymbol()==Symbol()

&&

OrderOpenPrice()-Ask > (Point*TrailingStop)

&&

OrderStopLoss() > Ask+(Point*TrailingStop)

)

{OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Ask+(Point*TrailingStop),OrderTakeProfit(),0,Yellow);

return(0);}

}}

} // end bracket for on/off switch

//##########################################################################################

//~~~~~~~~~~~ END OF ORDER Closure routines & Stoploss changes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//##########################################################################################

//~~~~~~~~~~~~START of NEW ORDERS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//######################### NEW POSITIONS ? ######################################

//Possibly add in timer to stop multiple entries within Period

// Check Margin available

// ONLY ONE ORDER per SYMBOL

// Loop around orders to check symbol doesn't appear more than once

// Check for elapsed time from last entry to stop multiple entries on same bar

if (0==1) // switch to turn ON/OFF history check

{

total=HistoryTotal();

if(total>0)

{

{

OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY); //Needs to be next day not as below

if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol()&& CurTime()- OrderCloseTime() < (Period() * 60 )

)

{

return(0);

}}}}

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

total=OrdersTotal();

if(total>0)

{

{

if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) return(0);

}

}

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if(AccountFreeMargin()<(1000*Lots))

{Print("We have no money. Free Margin = ", AccountFreeMargin());

return(0);}

//ENTRY RULES: LONG

if(SMAP2 MMAP2)

{

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,0,"MaxMin Long",16384,0,Orange); //Bid-(Point*(MinDist+2))

if(ticket>0)

{

if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES)) Print("BUY order opened : ",OrderOpenPrice());

}

else Print("Error opening BUY order : ",GetLastError());

return(0);

}

//ENTRY RULES: SHORT //################################

if(SMAP2 > MMAP2 && SMAP1 < MMAP2)

{

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,3,0,0,"MaxMin Short",16384,0,Red);

if(ticket>0)

{

if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES)) Print("SELL order opened : ",OrderOpenPrice());

}

else Print("Error opening SELL order : ",GetLastError());

return(0);

}

//####################################################################################

//############ End of PROGRAM #########################

return(0);

}

Reason: