Some Signals not showing in the signals list on certain live accounts

I wonder if someone has a solution to this problem.
I have several live and demo accounts with Alpari UK. 

I've noticed that some mql5.com community signals do not appear in some live accounts in the signals list in metatrader 4.
Some signals appear on the demo accounts on the mt4 platform, but they do not appear on the real accounts signals list in metatrader. 
Does anyone know why this is and how to correct the problem so that all signals show up in the signals list in mt4 live accounts?

Automated Trading and Strategy Testing
Automated Trading and Strategy Testing
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: language of trade strategies built-in the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform, allows writing your own trading robots, technical indicators, scripts and libraries of functions

Hi ... you can open mt4 terminal click the signal, then right click on your mouse search the filter (Real, Demo, Paid, Free) done.

wankl:
Hi ... you can open mt4 terminal click the signal, then right click on your mouse search the filter (Real, Demo, Paid, Free) done.
There is no more such things.

Farce:

I wonder if someone has a solution to this problem.
I have several live and demo accounts with Alpari UK. 

I've noticed that some mql5.com community signals do not appear in some live accounts in the signals list in metatrader 4.
Some signals appear on the demo accounts on the mt4 platform, but they do not appear on the real accounts signals list in metatrader. 
Does anyone know why this is and how to correct the problem so that all signals show up in the signals list in mt4 live accounts?

Signals are now automatically filtered from your account type.

Demo account can only subscribe to "demo" signals, and real account to "real" signals.

If you want to copy signal from demo account to real account, you should use any orders copy utility. They are also available in MQL market.

Alain Verleyen:

Signals are now automatically filtered from your account type.

Demo account can only subscribe to "demo" signals, and real account to "real" signals.

But I see the signal's Trading Mode is Real. And my account is also a real account. And the signal is not in the signals list.

Could it have something to do with the broker?

It's an MT5 signal, could it have something to do with the hedging system or a difference in leverage? 

Reason: