30 tf - page 4

looks interesting.........

+136 pips

dont want to take more just near R1

Files:
today_exit.gif  40 kb

???????

still no reply......so sad.till now no improvement been suggested + im getting lazy to update.......1 of my trade today

Files:

Hi HeartNet,

I posted this on the other thread you had on the FF site, I'll posted it here too. By the way I created that "StochThreads" on the template that you are using.

Here's a modified version (the one you are using is v1):

Test with a 20 WMA and RSI 8.When all stochs and RSI are above the WMA and going in the same direction that's a possible long signal/filter (do the opposite for shorting). But also follow the overbought/oversold lines and the 50 line accordingly...

Do you recommend one to always wait for the 76/23 crossing on the MTF Stoch? I never like using Stoch's as an indicator to tell me when to long/short, I find it too unreliable for trading in a trending market.

A Baby Trader.........

et_phonehome_2:
Do you recommend one to always wait for the 76/23 crossing on the MTF Stoch? I never like using Stoch's as an indicator to tell me when to long/short, I find it too unreliable for trading in a trending market.

thats why there;s many stoch to filter bad signals...

Thanks

AAD:
Hi HeartNet,

I posted this on the other thread you had on the FF site, I'll posted it here too. By the way I created that "StochThreads" on the template that you are using.

Here's a modified version (the one you are using is v1):

Test with a 20 WMA and RSI 8.When all stochs and RSI are above the WMA and going in the same direction that's a possible long signal/filter (do the opposite for shorting). But also follow the overbought/oversold lines and the 50 line accordingly...

do you think its suite for 30min + what your exit rules?

???????

dear coders,

actually there is a new version of this system develop by (senior member in this forum-he doesnt wants me to mention his name) but its under development...and I need a few things that need coder to do that.

so who's willing to help me.

the development consist of:

1)alert-im having problem with alert

2)countertrend condition

3)exit signal-needs a good exit condition

but the one that I need help now is the alert.when the alert is make I gonna try the system.weeks later post it here..then can share idea+experience...

but I need alert...who's willing?+ive also request the alert to newsdigital but doesnt know when to get it or never get it...

so someone...

attention I have no experience been coder

heartnet,

Personally I am not a coder. I can code of course but it takes very long time for me. It is better to ask some coders who can do it more easy than I can do for example.

???????

the alert looks like this......

coders can you make alert for this indicator.so when stoch 14,3,3 cross line 76.4,50,23.6 there will be pop up window that says"euro/usd stoch cross line 76.4 from up"

"gbp/jpy stoch cross line 76.4 from down""usd/jpy stoch cross line 23.6 from up""stoch cross line 23.6 from down"."gbp/chf stoch crossline 50 from up"

"."gbp/chf stoch crossline 50 from up"

with currency detail like above.maybe can be add is time frame details.

such"eur/usd 30min stoch cross 76.4 line from below"

can you make it and what i hope is not late signal means the alert is on time.

newsdigital if no one can code for me I hope you dont mind......late or fast...but I think you can do it....

Reason: