Multiple Signal Subscription

Dear Community-members,

I intend to create a portfolio of signals.

Obviously I can not do it under just one login because of the one account, one signal rule.

I therefore tried to create a second login with the same email address. This unfortunately seems impossible.

Is there any easy way to achieve my target?

- subscribe to multiple signals;

- use the Metatrader platform;

- book all trades from all signals onto just one broker-account

Did anybody do that before? Basically what I want to do is pretty simple and obvious in terms of risk diversification.

I obviously could create as many email addresses as needed but I want to keep my business simple. 

Thanks very much in advance for your answers!

PeerInvest 

The limit is not against your MQL5 account, it is against your broker account. 1 signal per broker account. So you need to have multiple accounts with your broker (which should be easy to setup)

Stuart Browne:
The limit is not against your MQL5 account, it is against your broker account. 1 signal per broker account. So you need to have multiple accounts with your broker (which should be easy to setup)

Dear Stuart,

thanks very much for your answer!

I contacted many brokers working with the Metatrader Platform to know which one could also receive trades from many signal providers at the same time. Mayzus would fulfill these two constraints.

I understand from your comment that eventhough I would:

- create multiple logins under MQL5.com

- subscribe to as many signals as deemed necessary under as many logins

- integrate them into the Metatrader trading platform under one (or as many?) login(s?) 

I could not stream all these trades towards just one single broker account because of MQL5 limitations.

Is this what you mean?

If yes, then I do not really understand the logic behind it. I would subscribe to multiple signals at once, hence increasing the paid fees since the subscription fee fro each signal does not depend on the invested capital.

Why is there this limitation? Am I trying to do something which is not in the spirit of social trading or not wanted by the MQL5 community? I genuinely think that risk diversification may be even more important in terms of information ratio than picking the very best trader instead of top 5, 8 and 10 ...

How would you set this up if you were me? I want to avoid putting way more collateral by opening many broker accounts (10x 3t USD = 30t USD) than if it all runs over just one account (maybe 15t USD would suffice). Besides the 15t usd collateral could easily catch unrealized losses 3t usd could not if one signal got into serious trouble. It is my responsability to make I set proper Stop-Losses for each single signal.

Thanks in advance for your explanations!

PeerInvest 

Reason: