Easy iCustom and Alerts! - page 2

Hi Coders Guru,

This is a brilliant piece of work you have done here!

I was just wondering if you could extend the functionality so that you have an option to send an email as the alert? Or is that too diffucult to do? If it is possible then this would be perfect.

Thanks

Kalahariduin

hey codeguru the indicator does not work with some indicators? why?

Change Sound on Alert

Hi does anybody know if we can change the sounds on the alert. What line of code would we have to add and where. Thanks for your help ahead of time.

George

Another kind of signal need

Hi Coders Guru,

Really admire your coding skill & respect your unselfishness.

I like this indicator that you created for icustom.It has been a great help to those not good in coding like me to be able to make use of icustom function.

However I have been trying very hard for this indicator with no sussess to implement another type of triggering signal.It basically take record of high of that bar that up cross of moving average happened & as the any secequent bar has cross above that high that trigger the signal.

Would be greatly appreciate Coder Guru or anyone else could enlighten me or given a hint on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Another kind of signal needed

Hi Coders Guru,

Really admire your coding skill & respect your unselfishness.

I like this indicator that you created for icustom.It has been a great help to those not good in coding like me to be able to make use of icustom function.

However I have been trying very hard for this indicator with no sussess to implement another type of triggering signal.It basically take record of high of that bar that up cross of moving average happened & as the any secequent bar has cross above that high that trigger the signal.

Would be greatly appreciate Coder Guru or anyone else could enlighten me or given a hint on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Codersguru,

Thanks for the template for making an alert. It seems rather simple for 1 indicator but I'm a bit stumped where to begin when the indicator is much more complicated like the one in this link...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Could you possibly explain which numbers/data I need to pull from the indicator in order to send an alert when all 4 lanes are of the same color?

thanks for your help

dee

alert on color change instead of on crossing

Hi-

Could someone take a look at the alert I added to the JRSX indicator. For some reason it is not working correctly. I am try to create an alert to chime every time the jrsx does color change. I am not at all a programmer but have read and reread these forums for clues. Thank you.

Files:
jrsxalert.mq4  6 kb

codersguru,

Thank you!!!

Could you (or someone) please help with the following:

I want to set this indicator to where it will default on the current chart, pair, timeframe, and so forth. Here's what i have so far:

Pair_1 NULL

Timeframe_1 0

Now, i have a few custom indicators that i want to be alerted of since i am scalping the 4 majors each day. IF someone can help me set up the first indicator, i can probably figure out the rest of them. I want to be alerted when the TTMStoch crosses over. I'm attaching the indicator so you can help me with this problem.

Thanks!

-SB

Files:
ttmstoch.mq4  5 kb

Great Work!

Codersguru

Thanks for the effort of producing this super tool, it is much appreciated. I want to ask kindly if you can consider inserting an option to send an email when an alert is triggerd.

Thanks

RL

Arrows on chart

Hey, with me using 2 StepMA's with this plugin indicator, how do I get it to ONLY show arrows when they cross on the chart since I don't need to see the lines all the time but only where they cross at?

Turning the lines into arrows only makes a "line of arrows" so to speak. I just need to see like a single arrow on the chart where my StepMA's cross at. These are the 2 indicators I've been using code from to try to make it work with no luck. I can get the icustom and alerts indicator working just fine with StepMA's but I can't make it only show arrows on the chart where they cross and I also can't get the lines to go away. I've attached 2 pics to show what I've been trying to do. The first pic is what I use and the 2nd pic is what I'd prefer. Would anyone mind programming the ability to only show arrows upon crossing within the Easy iCustom and Alerts file?

It would make custom indicator alerts a lot more universal for all of us since now we'd be able to either specify a msg box, audio alert, arrow only on chart, or lines too all within a single file that can use any custom indicator for its triggers!

Thanks much if possible.

Reason: