GBPUSD H4

CRAB PATTERN

Files:
gbpusdh4.png  38 kb

amazing work

4cast

Junior Member Join Date: Jun 2011

Gbpusd h4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GBPUSD H4

CRAB PATTERN

You are realy good. Thanks for the wonderful work. The best way to predict the pattern cannot be done by indicator but by our eye. Find important 4 points, XABC, then we can predict D and looking for the reversal at D.

Gbpusd

possible like this. look at the price action at trend line.

possible to a butterfly.

Files:
1_2.gif  32 kb

Usdjpy

After a ABCD, may drop to test the history low and get some up moment.

Files:
2.gif  25 kb

What to do in that case

I was long from 1.4112 because of the bullish pattern on H4. Seeing the bearish pattern on M15 I exit my position thinking I will enter long again near 1.4210 after the correction, but it seems the bearish on M15 is going to be invalidate. What would you do. Is there a kind of rule saying a pattern on a H4 TF is stronger than on a M15?

Regards,

PS : I have the same bearish pattern on M30 and H1

Files:
eurusd_m15.gif  35 kb
eurusd_h4.gif  33 kb
eurusd_h1.gif  34 kb

When to entry

Following previous post, in an other word, I undestood the best entry is in the Point D rectangle, but as I exit, is it too late to re-enter? How to set Target and entry point? Can we consider that the H4 bullish pattern is confirmed and will ends at Target 1 or Target 2, so as there are 150 and 350 pips to run it is still a good Risk/reward ratio or is it too late to enter?

Regards,

Files:
eurusd_h4_2.gif  35 kb

usdchfH4

usdchfH4

What is your Opinion about this crab

Files:
usdchfh4.png  44 kb
Reason: