Harmonic Trading - page 532

RyuShin:
Looks like a valid butterfly pattern. I'd like to look left and see if there's some previous structure level.

More 'than that' I can not go to the left

Files:

poruchik:
nen

"Version 136.

Parameter in section of management is added by parameters of zigzags.

RecoverFiltr - sets a mode of restoration of the extrema removed with the ExtBackstep parameter

It is applied only to a standard zigzag.

The huge number of small corrections (completions) is brought. The set of small mistakes is corrected.

Gives all the best in the compiled look. I hope that in new MT4 versions will work.

It is simply improved version of the previous ZUP line. All main algorithms remained as in the previous versions."

no mq4 ???

Lambo78:
More 'than that' I can not go to the left

If the butterfly works, the previous double top could be strong support so watch those. It'll take long time though.

irad:
no mq4 ???

sorry, no

may be 137

hello, brо!

With return! Where vanished? open PM

poruchik:
hello, brо! With return! Where vanished? open PM

Hi poruchic, I hope you're feeling well and everything is fine.

Yes, everything is good.

We wait for ZUP137

I started studying Excel

===============

Mod ZUP read .csv file (patterns) also brings a pattern to the schedule, then writes down pattern parameters in other.csv the file.

Other indicator reads out this file and removes dashboard or as at me in Excel

Files:
532.png  85 kb

Hey everyone , i'm new here but i trade SD level .

gonig to go live today I heard a LOT of people talking about Order flow , i read a little bit about it but didn't understood realy the subject.

I'm trading SD zones with structure ( SR levels ) and want to add to it Harmonic patterns.

I have started already to read about it and watch my charts.

I understand that there's much more patterns than Gartley , Bat etc .. there's allso cypher , A bat , one2one and a lot more.

Can anyone please provide me a source that i can read about all the harmonic patterns with trading rules?

something like that website:

Harmonic Forex Patterns - Bat, Butterfly, Crab, Gartley Overview

but with all the patterns.

And please share with me image like that:

That has all the harmonic patterns?

Files:
patterns.jpg  156 kb

RyuShin:
Using parallel lines might be a way to consider trading NEXT pattern. Thanks to Henry.

hi man,, i've noticed that you have support / resistance levels drawing on your chart? Im wondering if u draw it manually or you were using indicators? thanks

grindsgears:
hi man,, i've noticed that you have support / resistance levels drawing on your chart? Im wondering if u draw it manually or you were using indicators? thanks

Try this, it's quite a handy Indi - SR or Pivot lines is always good

ss_supportresistance_v04b.mq4

pivsuppres.mq4

Reason: