Harmonic Trading - page 38

here i want to post this week recaps

another sell setup

doubletop:
Good afternoon Kamyar and all,

First and foremost I would like to thank "Kamyar" for showing me the "light at the end of the tunnel" and also "ShadowWz" for the excellent indicator too.

Superb thread and it has helped me enormously, so I thought it was time I put something back into the forum.

I have attached a zipped_rar file which contains an excel calc for working out the estimated bullish_bearish gartley levels.

Have to admit I didnt write it (its a long story) and if your reading this BB thanks it helped a lot, think its self explanitory.

Footnote:

Kaymyar.... this is the first time I have traded live using chart patterns alone and although probably low by your standard I have cleared 253 pips this week, could of been higher if I had trusted the levels generated.

Have a good weekend one and all.........

Nigel.

Hi

Exel sheet is password protected.

I can't increase decimal (bullish ascent)

Metatrader Post 383

Hi Doubletop, Kanyar, Shadowzw,

This is truly an excellent thread. I have read this thread since the first post. I am new to Forex and I am amazed about this pattern and how Shadowzw programmed.

I have a question: I downloaded the demo MetaTrader4. How do I load the "Script" to MetaTrader and how do I invoke the scrip. Excuse the elementary level of question. I have read all the docs posted....truly a great job from the entire group.

Regars jj/.

solving copy protected

Copy all (Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C) and then start new spreadsheet. Paste all and you can change everything.

rider:
Hi

Copy all

Hi elihayun,

was a good idea to copy. But the graphic didn't come with it.

I am not so familiar with Windows (Excel) yet. I usually work with Mac. Bought this PC just recently for MetaTrader. Can you help with this problem?

Hi JayJay, I think that I can help you

Install (copy) the following files at Program Files > MetaTrader 4 > Experts > Indicators directory:

0_Harmony_05 (post 272)

0_Harmony_05_azz (post 93)

0_Harmony__05_zigzag (post 93)

b-clock-modified (post 348)

Quit MetaTrader 4

Load MetaTrader 4 again

Click Insert > Indicators > Custom > 0_Harmony_05_azz

Click Insert > Indicators > Custom > b-clock-modified

rider:
Hi

Hello Rider,

Sorry for the late reply.

My mistake, password is "spectrum7" all lower case.

Cheers,

Nigel.

hello kamyar,

in advance, thanks for your great charts. there is really a lot to learn.

i already read the whole thread. but i think i have to read once... more.

but i have looked in the past 4h chart eur/usd for a potential pattern and i`ve found the following chart. would you please let me know, if it`s a real bearish butterfly or only a butterfly in my mind.

thanks for your help kamyar !

tarifa-pirata

Files:
bbeur.gif  32 kb

Carolskkk,

Tanks a bunch.....I was importing the file as a "script". GREAT now I can see..

It makes it much easier to relate to this thread.....

Tanks again for your help......

jj/.

Reason: