Harmonic Trading - page 31

knvsantosh:
hello traders,

for example retracement is in negative then what i do sir. please tell me because

x=1.7283

a=1.7618

b=1.7234

i will found retracement x to a for b then it gives -0.147 so how to do

regards,

k.n.v.santosh

hi

u did wrong

whenever u want to find retracment for a move (like x,a,b that u said)u have many ways to do it:

1-use retracment tools of your platform(easy and quick and more accurate)

2-find it manually(not recommended).to do this:

---find lenght of XA(X-a:|1.7283-1.7618|=0.0335)

---find lenght of ab(a-b:|1.7618-1.7234|= 0.0384)

note:the lenght of line can not be negative so use absolout value

---the ab/xa(lenght of ab devided by lenght of xa):0.0384/0.0335=1.14626

the the retracement(in fact extension of xa is 1.146)

asking question

Hello Kamyar,

There is something in my mind, I've some question (might be a stupid question).

Last night GBP/USD hit my target coz Bullish pattern ( I bought @ 1.7255 this is a D point 127.2% fibo ) then the price went up , at this time cable @ 7430, so where is the final target base on this system? ( I combine with my system, it's still uptrend coz' above my EMA's line).

My question are,

1. if the price hit the target when it will reverse?, according to this system

2. When it reverse (PRZ), we have to recalculate to determine a new pattern? or we can use a last pattern? n so on. coz this is a Harmonic System

thanks

hi

see the pic the area that i determind is the potential res ana targets for this move.

later i'll explan why and how u can determine it.here is my tought.

here is the reason of up trend in cable.i hope it will hit the target

hello kamayar,

u already post 2 indicators that is zigzag and a_zz. i download that indicators but it is not working in charts. whats happened why it is not working please tell me.

regards,

k.n.v.

kamyar:

Kamyar your making some very good posts here. Personally i would not consider this as a three drive pattern. i really see no pattern there or reason why gbp went up except maybe a cluster of fibs. Just my opinion. Keep up the posts, i'll be enjoying them.

David

Files:

Kamyar, what price the target is ?( I mean at fibo level 127 % or 161.8 )

look at this pics below , there is a Resistant line . Do you think It will breach the Res. line?

thanks

Files:
gbp_5.gif  34 kb

ideal sell setup after a strong up move.but it needs good reversal sign

Gartley 15

Hello Kamyar.

Very nice posts and thread you have ..I am very late in posting this but i went long with this price config. Looks now as impulsive wave[3] but the TF is just 15 so i would be cautious for possible Res at 1.2110-105. I'm just trading price patterns from last 1 year so nice to see a thread here on this forum keep up the good work.

Files:
euro1.jpg  118 kb

combination of some patterns a very good sel setup.but it is not good time for entry yet

Reason: