Harmonic Trading - page 36

ShadowWz:
Hi, possible Gartley ?

hi shadow

take a look at this.i personaly trade with this sell setup.

ShadowWz:
Hi kamyar, thaks for replay,but i also see almost same picture at EURJPY,except it butterfly and it near weekly H4.

this one is better than the other.the first pic that u posted is not an ideal gartley so i do not reccomend it for trade.but this one is good

kamyar:
this one is better than the other.the first pic that u posted is not an ideal gartley so i do not reccomend it for trade.but this one is good

Hi kamyar,

thanks for your suggestions.

Hi Kamyar,

Could you answer my questions at post #359? Thanks a lot.

Nirvanatiger

hi

Q1: did you have another rule table other than the one from this thread?

no.i respect these table and there is no any other rules for these patterns.

look, the table that u see is the common ratios and corealation between waves in these patterns.i explain the gartley column of the tabel u can use this explanation and concepts for the other ones.

as u can see in the tabel in gartley column

the retracement of XA(point B)sould be:

next AB=CD section

in the table it shows like this AB=CD(0.382/2.240)

it means

when the retrace of AB(point C)is 0.382 then the projection of BC(possible point D)should be 2.240 and the same for the others

next part D

as u can see

point D should be 1.270 of XA and 1.618 of

these levels will make PRZ.

Q2: the pattern I gave DID fail, any rule to avoid it?

1st be aware of longer term trend

2nd be aware of longer term trend

3rd be aware of longer term trend

Thanks your reply and suggestion, Kamyar.

kamyar:
1st be aware of longer term trend

2nd be aware of longer term trend

3rd be aware of longer term trend

One more question: what criteria do you use to decide longer term trend? There are a lot of ways to do this, such as CCI50, MA, EW, etc. In the pattern I mentioned, I checked Stoch@daily, which is already in OB zone, that made me to think it was following longer term trend. So what's your suggestion to decide the longer term trend?

thanks,

Nirvanatiger

nirvanatiger:
One more question: what criteria do you use to decide longer term trend? There are a lot of ways to do this, such as CCI50, MA, EW, etc. In the pattern I mentioned, I checked Stoch@daily, which is already in OB zone, that made me to think it was following longer term trend. So what's your suggestion to decide the longer term trend?

thanks,

Nirvanatiger

as u can see the post #351 there is bullish trend according to butterfly pattern on daily chart.the nice up trend after initial test of PRZ have made and it is going up and u found the pattern(yours)in H4 time frame which is overwhelmed by this bullish butterfly and a strong up move in daily timr frame.besides the pattern u found is not an ideal one.

as u said there is many ways to identify the longer term trend.up to u.u can use any technicques to identify it.

kamyar:
as u can see the post #351 there is bullish trend according to butterfly pattern on daily chart.the nice up trend after initial test of PRZ have made and it is going up and u found the pattern(yours)in H4 time frame which is overwhelmed by this bullish butterfly and a strong up move in daily timr frame.besides the pattern u found is not an ideal one. as u said there is many ways to identify the longer term trend.up to u.u can use any technicques to identify it.

Gotcha, thanks man.

nirvanatiger:
Gotcha, thanks man.

u r welcom

Reason: