Harmonic Trading - page 16

Kamyar, do you use mt predictor?

FXscalper:
Kamyar, do you use mt predictor?

hi

no i use northe finance platform and i analyze the patterns manually

i do not use any software except my platform

Kamyar

do u know of any super duper platforms thats have more geometricalfunctions than metatrader such as abc butterfly lines and other geometrical tools

sailor

sailor:
Kamyar

do u know of any super duper platforms thats have more geometricalfunctions than metatrader such as abc butterfly lines and other geometrical tools

sailor

hi

thre are some but originally for stock market.however thwy can be used for forex

ensign windows

Harmonic analyzer

tese are the profissional softwares regarding patterns

Sailor: You can have a look at MarketWarrior too, they also have a auto gartley detection. they have a auto pitchfork tool as well, which is also nice....

ShadowWz: what can i say, except for wow! you have coded one amazing indicator! you deserve to be "shadow wizard" thanks for all your efforts.

Morgan:
Sailor: You can have a look at MarketWarrior too, they also have a auto gartley detection. they have a auto pitchfork tool as well, which is also nice.... ShadowWz: what can i say, except for wow! you have coded one amazing indicator! you deserve to be "shadow wizard" thanks for all your efforts.

Thanks for the site...

And i agree with u, ShadowWz its a nice guy and a fantastic programmer..

Thank u Shadow

yeah looks good thanks. i have already taken the trial :-)

sailor

I must say that you have of the most beautiful charts I have ever seen,

But a point I have been trying to get through is there is an easier way to see gartleys.

1) If you learn to reconize them they become first hand.

2) RSI will help you identify them

Another one happened this morning, but was void on the 5 min EUR chart, but once again look at the RSI pattern, remember this pattern and it will make you alot of money.

Also notice it happend near a pivot, and a fib cluster, (the fib clusters are not shown)

Harmonic trading is not new there was a time a program called harmonic trader was combined with fibonacci trader. Jennie Long and Robert Krousz were the founders. Jennie was the Gann expert, Robert the Fibonacci

You can still find bootleg copies of harmonic trader, and of course fibonacci trader can still be bought new.

But try the RSI before buying expensive software

I should also add that if you use this pattern you will be selling at the top, within a few pips, and buying at the bottom, that is if you have what it takes to pull the trigger

Files:
eurusd2.jpg  107 kb

Have anyone MTPredictor v.4.0 or higher? Please PM.

Thanks

Foreverold:

1) If you learn to reconize them they become first hand.

2) RSI will help you identify them

But try the RSI before buying expensive software

Hi Foreverold,

RSI is a firm favourite of mine and I was wondering how your RSI is set up, I can't figure it out from the charts you posted.

Also if you have any other wee gems on RSI's use with patterns it would great aswell!

thanks,

Tim

Reason: