Harmonic Trading - page 24

I will post but i have been quite busy with my scholl things and i will try to do my best to write in a understanddable english. so probably tommorow or in the weekend. wish happy trading

sailor

sailor:
I will post but i have been quite busy with my scholl things and i will try to do my best to write in a understanddable english. so probably tommorow or in the weekend. wish happy trading sailor

hi

ok sailor i'm waiting for your post

i wish u the best trades

kamyar

amazing, I seldom look at a 4 hour chart, but you can see the same results on my 5 min for the EUR, and a bullish gartley on the chf.

I would also like to point out there is a possible Gann reversal on the 3rd, one must take in consideration time zones, also notice the triangle forming on the daily, looking to be a nice setup

Files:

I hope gartley still actual.

Files:
gartley.gif  24 kb

ok gbp hit the first traget

Targets

Hi Kamyar

Thanks for your excellent thread. At last I've learned to identify Gartley's, but not all of them, because I did not see the GBP 1H Gartley.

I see that 0.618CD=1.7409 is your first target. How do you determine the second target of 7379?

Also I would like to ask you which setting do you change to enlarge the "right price label"

Thanks

Reynier

archie:
Hi Kamyar

Thanks for your excellent thread. At last I've learned to identify Gartley's, but not all of them, because I did not see the GBP 1H Gartley.

I see that 0.618CD=1.7409 is your first target. How do you determine the second target of 7379?

Also I would like to ask you which setting do you change to enlarge the "right price label"

Thanks

Reynier

hi

i'm glad to see u here and u r interested in patterns.take a look at the pic u will find.if u wount then tell me to explain it.it si very simple.

enjoy

Gartley Calc

Hi

I took the spreadsheet found in "The Harmonic Trader" and modified it. You only have to insert the X, A, B, C and D values in the cells in red, the rest is calculated automatically.

You can also do a sort on cells D25 to F48 to see a sorted view of the values.

Please give it a try, and tell me if my calculations doesnt correspond with yours. Thanks

Reynier

gartley_calc.zip

Files:

ok let see.eurusd is still going toward targets........keep going

here is a good oppurtunity for sell

Reason: