Harmonic Trading - page 148

Hi

Brokers Like of this..........................

hey,

giving explanetion of my foughts.... some comments?

Files:

kowal666:
hey, giving explanetion of my foughts.... some comments?

You are right

It's not your foughlts, That the dollar is up

It's Korea & fed's speak foughlts

Reagrds

heh, you are right. There was and still are many patterns with usd and it's still rising, and don't want to give up... but i like new candle in usdjpy at 4h.

a little off topis sorry, but one fought of mine, i heard explenation of usd behavior second time, but one fing; why eur,chf,gpb... are losing too to usd? what has korea to do with europe...?

msyed11:
I have previously posted 2 messages, I have not received the reply.

1. I am starting to study the harmonic price patterns. and needed some further guidance.

2. I started with Harmonic Analyzer from Harmonictrader.com. Am I on the right path?

3. I have just download Harmonic Analyzer for the trial. I am having problem downloading the data, rather, I have downloaded the data files, as stated in the help guide, and save the downloaded fileds in HAdata folder. Then I followed instructions to download symbols from ^DJI and ^IXIC. When I run scan I get only DJI or IXIC results, no other symbols. When I say, ALL SYMBOLs, I get error messages.

4. What is best source for intra-day streaming data?

5. What is some best trading brokers for Forex?, which do not trade against their customers?

I shall be obliged and Good Investing to you ALL

M Syed

M,

Try a demo account from InterbankFX.com. You will get free data and platform. They say they do not have a trading desk and do not trade against their customers. Also, there are a few versions of the MQ4 files for HT on this board that you can use.

Keep trying!

Go Gators!

kowal666:
a little off topis sorry, but one fought of mine, i heard explenation of usd behavior second time, but one fing; why eur,chf,gpb... are losing too to usd? what has korea to do with europe...?

Kowal,

Two things that effect currencies the most are interest rates and major world events. Majority of liquidity in currencies is in the USD, GBP, and CHF. Any major event that happens in the world these are the first places for a safe haven. So, JPY, AUD, etc. run to the west when things get hot elsewhere. Then it comes to interest rates, where at least for now US $ rules. Thus, any news or report from ECB or Bank of England or the FED affecting interest rates would move the money where the potential for future higher interest rates look better.

The bottom line, harmonic setups are great but unless you are scalping using 1M and 5M charts, you need to be cognizant of funamentals for 4H and 1D charts. Look what happens every 1st Friday of the month when the NFP report comes out, all bets and stops are off. So, trade harmonics only with the big picture in mind.

(p.s. say Hi to our DIRK boy, the Gatorbait!)

Go Gators!

bearish butterfly, USDCAD, daily

entry-> 1.1328

stop -> 1.1385

kowal666:

It's not eur,chf,gpb loosing

It's us. dollar (gaining) infront of all pairs

Regards

Thanks A LOT for response -

Thanks to Gator and Leutzuro for responding to my inquiry. I have been trading with FXCM, for last few months. In the beginning I made some money, but last few weeks, It looked as if they are trading against me. They will take the price to some level to stop me out and even though the charts on netdania or other website never showed the price went to that level to stop me out. That's why I am looking for some MORE HONEST FOREX broker. I shall try InterbankFX demo, as you suggested.

I think if some other members share their thought and experiences with their brokers, it shall be helpful for the members of this group and we may benefit from their feedback

I don't have metatrader software, Do I need to buy it?

I know the BOSS (Kamyar) has not cared to reply, but I see he uses metatrader for his charts examples.

My other questions was about the best software to use these harmonic patterns. or does some brokers or trading plateform offer it as one the feature on their plateform.

I have not fiquered out how to import data inot Harmonic Analyzer yet.

GOOD INVESTING TO ALL

M

Reason: