Envelope 2.11 - page 10

digits

In this order it takes 4digits after the point on the value of the envelope "(NormalizeDouble(bline, 4))" and with JPY there are only 2 digits. It would be necessary that the program recognizes when the EA is on a pair with JPY so that 4 is 2.

According to you?

For Envelope USDJPY I am using magic number 13000.

It was for the first time and I am not sure that magic number is the reason of that. This EA (Envelope) is trading the 3rd week already with many pairs and there were no any problem. May be it was the big movement of the price in that time.

If you are talking about the price so USDJPY is having 2 after the point. But it was for the first time and there were no any problems before.

Probably you are right with USDJPY.

I don't know.

maje:
In this order it takes 4digits after the point on the value of the envelope "(NormalizeDouble(bline, 4))" and with JPY there are only 2 digits. It would be necessary that the program recognizes when the EA is on a pair with JPY so that 4 is 2. According to you?

Maje,

Probably you were right.

Igorad improved this EA (see attached).

So we will not have this problem now.

Files:

newdigital:
Maje,

Probably you were right.

Igorad improved this EA (see attached).

So we will not have this problem now.

HI New,

Improved it how? I believe I have the current one, but should we use this one now?

thanks

pikachucom:
HI New,

Improved it how? I believe I have the current one, but should we use this one now?

thanks

Yes it was the bug.

I hope it was fixed.

I will use the new version from the next week.

It will not be any problems with USDJPY anymore.

buy audusd ?

Your EA envelope with taken a position buy on AUDUSD around 4 p.m. 20 ?

For to check if my envelope functions well!

Thanks

maje:
Your EA envelope with taken a position buy on AUDUSD around 4 p.m. 20 ?

For to check if my envelope functions well!

Thanks

You may see from the image.

Files:
1_1.gif  42 kb

Ok, thanks you

Perfect OK, you have a buy 19, this one goes back to an old position not closed?

maje:
Perfect OK, you have a buy 19, this one goes back to an old position not closed?

Yes.

It is the normal statement since 17th of April. Before 17th of April I used MM but I wanted to test this EA more and I changed the lot size to 0.1 (by changing the Risk value to 0). This EA was tested since January this year on EURUSD only and later on I added the other pairs.

Reason: