Harmonic Trading - page 146

Manually or...

I have few quick question conserning the drawing of different patters. Are the indicators I have found from this thread worth using or would it be best to draw those patterns manually. If the indicators are usefull what are you guys using?

Thanks in advance.

sorry, for disorder i have mistaken with calculation at usdchf, there is now pattern with fib numbers... (what i'm talking about, before i mentionat eurchf and it's correct i fing. I have to many drawing on desk, sorry folks)

hay, about your quastion, i'm newbie that's for begining. I've chacked those indicators and some of them works preaty nice, but... thay can't sea the patterns witch are there, but thay sea another patterns. I like to printout my charts taking pancil and drowing,calculating with excel sheet. i this way i now what's going on and what is this all about... To sea a patterns is like sea humen face, i can recognize friend in moment, and software with cam can't.

of course there are such softwares but thayare complicated and expensive...

that's my opinion...

with best regard to all

Dear litle ziko

EAT DONKEY S..T? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kowal666:
sorry, for disorder i have mistaken with calculation at usdchf, there is now pattern with fib numbers... (what i'm talking about, before i mentionat eurchf and it's correct i fing. I have to many drawing on desk, sorry folks)

hay, about your quastion, i'm newbie that's for begining. I've chacked those indicators and some of them works preaty nice, but... thay can't sea the patterns witch are there, but thay sea another patterns. I like to printout my charts taking pancil and drowing,calculating with excel sheet. i this way i now what's going on and what is this all about... To sea a patterns is like sea humen face, i can recognize friend in moment, and software with cam can't.

of course there are such softwares but thayare complicated and expensive...

that's my opinion...

with best regard to all

Cool thanks for the good answer mate. I think I'm also gonna do some manual drawing that way I can get a better understanding of how these patterns work, good luck in your trades.

Is this valid

I got these two patterns gartley/ab=cd using just 0_harmony_06 and shorted @1.1365, are those two patterns valid? I see that there are two target points, smal square and bigger blue square should I trade multiple lots and set my target accordingly to those two points, and if someone could explain why there are two targets I would be very thankful. Oh and one more question the indicator I meantioned above sometimes paints the patterns and alerts and sometimes it just alerts but does not paint whats the meaning of that if someone knows. Sorry for so many newbie questions but I just started studying this method and therefore dont know too much about it so any answer would be helpful, thanks again.

ziko123:
again, none of the entries got triggered,

updated entries/stops as follows:

USDJPY, sell, entry->119.45, stop->119.95

AUDJPY, sell, entry->88.75, stop->89.20

EURUSD, buy, entry->1.2555, stop-> 1.2500

USDCHF, sell, entry-> 1.2685, stop-> 1.2750

GBPUSD, buy, entry->1.8585, stop->1.8515

currently:

-----------

EURUSD +20

GBPUSD +35

USDCHF +15

USDJPY +30

kateeus,

those squares are just pointing where in timefraeme you have pattern with indicator, those are NOT potentialreversal zones.

alarm idicates that there is a pattern somewhere in the past,move you chart back in time and you will see.

Pattern for me looks goo, BUT i'm newbie too, and there on chart isn't AB=CD calculated, there isn't (...)*XA=CD. there is just one number, i don't have time and must go to work, i would draw them and give to the forum...maybe later

best regards!

Thanks in Advance ! Can Any One Help and Answer my Questions, Please

I have previously posted 2 messages, I have not received the reply.

1. I am starting to study the harmonic price patterns. and needed some further guidance.

2. I started with Harmonic Analyzer from Harmonictrader.com. Am I on the right path?

3. I have just download Harmonic Analyzer for the trial. I am having problem downloading the data, rather, I have downloaded the data files, as stated in the help guide, and save the downloaded fileds in HAdata folder. Then I followed instructions to download symbols from ^DJI and ^IXIC. When I run scan I get only DJI or IXIC results, no other symbols. When I say, ALL SYMBOLs, I get error messages.

4. What is best source for intra-day streaming data?

5. What is some best trading brokers for Forex?, which do not trade against their customers?

I shall be obliged and Good Investing to you ALL

M Syed

msyed11:
I have previously posted 2 messages, I have not received the reply.

1. I am starting to study the harmonic price patterns. and needed some further guidance.

2. I started with Harmonic Analyzer from Harmonictrader.com. Am I on the right path?

3. I have just download Harmonic Analyzer for the trial. I am having problem downloading the data, rather, I have downloaded the data files, as stated in the help guide, and save the downloaded fileds in HAdata folder. Then I followed instructions to download symbols from ^DJI and ^IXIC. When I run scan I get only DJI or IXIC results, no other symbols. When I say, ALL SYMBOLs, I get error messages.

4. What is best source for intra-day streaming data?

5. What is some best trading brokers for Forex?, which do not trade against their customers?

I shall be obliged and Good Investing to you ALL

M Syed

I try long time ago Harmonic Analyzer from Harmonictrader.com but i dont find how toimport data on the software.

You find it?

You can take data directly from MT4 using curency loader expert for metatrader 4.

If you find how to import data on this software let me know i want to give a try:)

Thanks

kowal666:
kateeus,

those squares are just pointing where in timefraeme you have pattern with indicator, those are NOT potentialreversal zones.

alarm idicates that there is a pattern somewhere in the past,move you chart back in time and you will see.

Pattern for me looks goo, BUT i'm newbie too, and there on chart isn't AB=CD calculated, there isn't (...)*XA=CD. there is just one number, i don't have time and must go to work, i would draw them and give to the forum...maybe later

best regards!

Ok thanks mate. I think I'm gonna do some more reading on these patterns now before asking anymore questions as I know that it might be a bit annoying to answer the same questions again and again as new players come in to play everyday. I'll do some reading now and ask if I cant understand something.

Reason: