dirk:
Hi Ziko ,the short for usdcad please ? Thanks

entry ->1.1337, stop ->1.1383

ziko123:
entry ->1.1337, stop ->1.1383

thanks for your time

AUDJPY setup is no longer valid, cancelled

kowal666:
...after couple of minutes just wind left after trade with usdchf... usdjpy hold stronger but it hit SL too... i'm frustrated and going smoke :> hey falks what's going on with this USD...?

Kowal,

While harmonic patterns provide great reversal possibility for trading markets, their probability of success is much less than 70% in trending markets. USD is simply responding to world politics (N. Korea, etc.) and is trending up for now. Many are reducing their exposure to yen and cable (Brits are heavy investors in far east) and are buying mighty $. I think you would be more successful if you do not trade trending pairs using harmonic patterns.

Go Gators!

aligator:
Kowal,

While harmonic patterns provide great reversal possibility for trading markets, their probability of success is much less than 70% in trending markets. USD is simply responding to world politics (N. Korea, etc.) and is trending up for now. Many are reducing their exposure to yen and cable (Brits are heavy investors in far east) and are buying mighty $. I think you would be more successful if you do not trade trending pairs using harmonic patterns.

Go Gators!

Hoooo my God !!!! I don't understand why FED didn't engage you as consultant of b.s........

The Harmonic Trader book

keris2112:
I have "The Harmonic Trader" book in pdf format. If anybody is interested, I'll upload it tonight. Keris

yess please... i 've searched the trhread and didn find yours...

is it shared..? if so many thanks yo you

dear ZIKO,

Correct me if i'm wrong but you canceled your trade audjpy after entering it... 88,75 was hit before

look at this folks,

it's with trend and interesting...

Files:
usdjpy_h.jpg  112 kb

Hi kowal666 , i am short on usdjpy

Files:
jpy.gif  14 kb

hi, thanks for answer.I would to from my earlier calculation, but this usd trend is what i'm afraid off...

Reason: