Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Do you know that MQL5 is an object-oriented language?
think82
think82 2013.01.30 13:19 

HELLO.

I`ve been trading quiet long time now, but still haven`t solved one of problems I have with charts of MT5 setup: I don`t know how to vertically compress - move position of chart lower or higher when there`s not enough of space to see where your indicators show possible targets that are above or below the highest or lowest point seen on temporary chart screen. Till now I tried to compensate it with looking the whole thing on higher time frames but it`s still it`s very awkward when you want to draw some trend line channels, AB-CD patterns etc.. Please help me to solve that problem, because I`m sure it`s just a matter of one button I haven`t discovered on my keyboard yet.. :)  THANKS!

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types - Documentation on MQL5
Files:
move_down.GIF 22 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev 2013.01.30 13:41  

I do not think it is possible to move the chart in vertically way. I personally use zoom out ... 

enbo lu
enbo lu 2013.01.30 13:45  

Do you mean you want to re scale the price axis?

Press F8 and  try to adjust the values showing bellow. Hope this can help you~

think82
think82 2013.01.30 14:14  
luenbo:

Do you mean you want to re scale the price axis?

Press F8 and  try to adjust the values showing bellow. Hope this can help you~

THAT`S IT, THANKS! 

BTW: I`m not sure, but I think that I saw when someone used just his mouse to drag the chart down - do you know about any shortcut like this one?
enbo lu
enbo lu 2013.01.30 14:22  
think82:
THAT`S IT, THANKS! 

BTW: I`m not sure, but I think that I saw when someone used just his mouse to drag the chart down - do you know about any shortcut like this one?

Sorry , i don't know :(

For me , zoom out is enough...

graziani
graziani 2013.01.30 14:50  

Left click and drag on the charts vertical scale to compress/widen,

double click on the vertical scale to reset.

/
To add comments, please log in or register