Harmonic Trading - page 114

matrixtrader:
Hy kamyar and co :-)

Here is a chart of the AUD_USD. The gartley Pattern is not completed yet but you can see the structures. I hope you find this helpfull. Keep an eye on it when we arrive the prz.

Regards

hi

nice possible setup.at the moment i'm waiting for going short by the break out of the sup. line.it is not an ideal pattern but has good potential.beside the sup. and the pattern, u can see a classic 1-2-3 pattern which confirms going short by break out of the the sup. line.

VERY IMPORTANT POINT:SEE the 2nd LINE OF MY SIGNATURE.

kamyar

yes this is a strong res-line. i think too that as soon we break under this line we will go south. i will try to go on the break short and try to let the trade run until the point d (prz) of my chart above

regards

hey all

Im off- topic wish all happytrading and a heads up just before fomc ;-)

sailor

sailor:
hey all

Im off- topic wish all happytrading and a heads up just before fomc ;-)

sailor

hey

nice to meet u.we are all wating for FOMC.

hi i am nw in this topic,

can i trade using only harmonic trading?

how good are the results?

thanks

dellan

dellan:
hi i am nw in this topic,

can i trade using only harmonic trading?

how good are the results?

thanks

dellan

dellan, the results of how much you might earn depends on what time frame you want to trade. as kamyar tell here often, if you look to trade 60 min, 4 h or daily the profits are more than enough. Please read this thread from begin until the last post. If you do so you will see how much is possible.

Regards

Already completed AB=CD Pattern. Look dellan! A lot of pips.

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  17 kb

Gartley Butterfly Patterns indicators

Hi everybody

hi i am new in this topic

Does anybody have "Gartley Butterfly Patterns indicators, "? ..I'd appreciate if uploaded here,

Hey guys.

can somebody take a look to my chart, I'am still studying the harmonic trading

Files:
eur-usd.gif  28 kb

FarewellDesire:
Hey guys. can somebody take a look to my chart, I'am still studying the harmonic trading

hi

i did.if u look back to this thread u wil fined that the pattern u found is one of the simplest ones.i mean a simple retracment of an up going wave.of course it is good but no reliable as much as the gartley or butterfly.i personaly do not trade based on these patterns. i use them to study the chart and finding the area with more convergence and reversal probability.by the way, keep up the good work and try to find gartley and butt. specially with ideal ratios(0.618,0.764,1.27,1.618) these are the most reliable patterns.

i hope this help u.

cheers

kamyar

Reason: