Harmonic Trading - page 562

How to not show Black Swan pattern ?

select pattern=1

Files:

Poruchik,

if i add the zuPpv148 new alert1 on a chart. it will give a signal at every tick saying a pattern is found. is there a reason why you did this for every tick and not just give a new signal when a new pattern is created? because when you go to lower timeframes. you can get every millisecond a message showing same pattern over and over again.

i wonder if you could add an option so you can chose to have alarm on every tick or just 1 signal when a new pattern is created then wait for new pattern and then give a new alarm.

thank you

I am not a programmer. I made as managed. the signal is attached to infoline. as often it is updated - I don't know. It is made for those to whom it it was necessary. You can apply or not apply this modification.

Poruchik,

thank you for the answer.

info2=StringConcatenate("It is found ",countGartley," patterns - for pattern N ",NumberPattern," - ",vBullBearToNumberPattern," ",vNamePatternToNumberPattern," - ",DoubleToStr(LevelForDminToNumberPattern,Digits)," < Range of the prices D < ",DoubleToStr(LevelForDmaxToNumberPattern,Digits));

Alert (Symbol() + " " + Period() + " pattern " + vBullBear + " " + vNamePattern + " " );

was that the part were you added the alarm in? because i like to try to modify it, so it will only show once.

poruchik:
select pattern=1

So in the option to manually select patterns desired, the above sheet corresponds the 33 patterns with 33 digits either 0 or 1 ?

Kind and respectful thanks advance

//1859 Alert (Symbol() + " " + Period() + " pattern " + vBullBear + " " + vNamePattern + " " );// новый алерт тут (2) поручик 3.07.14

//6880 Alert (Symbol() + " " + Period() + " pattern " + vBullBear + " " + vNamePattern + " " );// новый алерт тут

//8321 Alert (Symbol() + " " + Period() + " pattern " + vBullBear + " " + vNamePattern + " " );// эта часть кода вставлена для улучшения алерта 3.07.14 поручик 70 лет освобождения Беларуси от фашистов. Слава России!!!

hi Poruchik.

thanks for the information. a friend of mine fixed the code so instead it will show message every tick. it will show now per bar. i am testing it now and seems to be working. so for example if you set the indicator on 5m chart. it will show a message every 5 minutes. if you add it on 15m chart it will show it every 15 minutes etc. that way you can now easily forward check.

lets say i keep this running for a week. i could check after a week in the log file and check if the signals that were given were good ones or bad ones. in a perfect way you actually just want 1 signal , then when a new pattern is formed a new signal. but i have no idea yet on how to add that.

if your fine by it i could add the indicator here on this forum if that is ok with you.

also as you can see in the picture i am testing RSI_zup_48. however as you can see it does not update correctly on the 1 minute chart. the zigzag lines will repaint after a while when i add it again on the chart. ofcourse the zup_rsi_v48 indicator could be not made for 1 minute chart. but if it is actually also suposed to be working on 1 minute chart. then there is a bug inside that will not update correctly.

thanks again for the help for adding the alarm. without that info i would never have known were to look for.

Files:

tradestate:
hi Poruchik.

thanks for the information. a friend of mine fixed the code so instead it will show message every tick. it will show now per bar. i am testing it now and seems to be working. so for example if you set the indicator on 5m chart. it will show a message every 5 minutes. if you add it on 15m chart it will show it every 15 minutes etc. that way you can now easily forward check.

lets say i keep this running for a week. i could check after a week in the log file and check if the signals that were given were good ones or bad ones. in a perfect way you actually just want 1 signal , then when a new pattern is formed a new signal. but i have no idea yet on how to add that.

if your fine by it i could add the indicator here on this forum if that is ok with you.

also as you can see in the picture i am testing RSI_zup_48. however as you can see it does not update correctly on the 1 minute chart. the zigzag lines will repaint after a while when i add it again on the chart. ofcourse the zup_rsi_v48 indicator could be not made for 1 minute chart. but if it is actually also suposed to be working on 1 minute chart. then there is a bug inside that will not update correctly.

thanks again for the help for adding the alarm. without that info i would never have known were to look for.

Tradestate. Any luck with what you're working on?

Reason: