Harmonic Trading - page 434

phita:
GBPYJPY and EURJPY pairs are more riskier for me. Those cross pairs are usually hard to trade because of their volatility and liquidity and I deal with two different pairs in one pair. (GBPJPY is interrelated with GBPUSD and USDJPY, and EURJPY is interrelated with EURUSD and USDJPY). If you think they are less risky for you, then you should follow them. In my opinion, all major currency pairs are affected by USD at some point. I trade EURGBP too but it doesn't move a lot especially when USD is strong up against EUR and GBP.

Yes, you're wright. Follow your system, is the best way. I wish you the better, because you share a lot.

I'm newbie, just 1 month in real. The thing is about "to put all the eggs at the same basket". I don't know if that expression has sense in English..

Green pips

RyuShin:
Yes, you're wright. Follow your system, is the best way. I wish you the better, because you share a lot. I'm newbie, just 1 month in real. The thing is about "to put all the eggs at the same basket". I don't know if that expression has sense in English.. Green pips

I don't put all my eggs in one basket but I try to put all my chicks in one basket

USDJPY M30 short 130pips. I've been checking the pair since yesterday. Looking for a chance to enter. I found previous support and resistance around 261.8 fibonacci level so I entered a short position with 30pips risk.

Files:
s4_4.png  86 kb
s5_2.png  87 kb

USDCHF M30 short 160pips. Like USDJPY, I've been checking this pair too since yesterday. I found previous support and resistance between 127.2, 138.2 and 150 fibonacci levels. The pattern was still valid so I entered a short with 30pips risk. The price nicely penetrated my first target so I let it go. Closed at 88.6 fibonacci level.

Files:
s_8.png  77 kb
s1-1.png  72 kb
s1-2.png  84 kb

EURUSD M30 long 125pips. Found previous support, confirmed divergence, entered a long position with 30pips risk, the price nicely penetrated my first target, let it go, closed when it barely touched 127.2 fibonacci level.

Files:
s2_9.png  77 kb

GBPUSD M30 long 90pips. Similar to EURUSD. Maybe I should've kept it since the bullish dragon just came up.

Files:
s12.png  86 kb

AUDUSD M30 long 120pips. There was a similar pattern on NZDUSD M30 too which I didn't trade.

Files:
s3_4.png  69 kb

HOLA Ruy Shin

TEST this indicator COG "center of gravity "

it's a good complement with your template

Good trade.

Files:

forexpro4.5:
HOLA Ruy Shin TEST this indicator COG "center of gravity " it's a good complement with your template Good trade.

Hola amigo, thank you for the indicator. But I actually have something similar. It's called TMA+CG (red lines and green lines). I used to use that kind of indicator but not any more because it just confuses me.

Files:
s3_5.png  78 kb

grandaevus:
stevewalker36, are you the same person from forex factory @ "Trading EURUSD only" thread ? Trading EURUSD only @ Forex Factory

yes

same person. I stop posting @FF. explained why @ my profile page @ FF

nice to meet you

Reason: