Harmonic Trading - page 426

USDJPY W1. The pattern is on MN as well.

Files:
s2_4.png  88 kb

AUDUSD 15m formed from a bat pattern into this pattern, hopefully it won't form into any another pattern, targeting 19 pips for target 1, 38 pips target 2 on the 61.8% of CD and 100% of CD. missed the 138.2% by 1 tick but i already been on that other pattern..

P.S: screenshot really messed up i know, that's a script screenshot, i'll need to find better idea to do screenshots..

Files:
audusd_15m.gif  40 kb

RyuShin:
USDJPY W1. The pattern is on MN as well.

Is the green line the projection?

Could you share the Narrow Indicator? Looks awesome, but if repaint..

Thank you in advance

A couple of questions

Something happens with m15 TF in usdcad,

And the other question is a confirmation for settings, in the black chart is signed the Fridaylastbar and SundayFirstBar

Thank you in advance

Files:
m5snapshot.png  212 kb
m15snapshot.png  203 kb
m30snapshot.png  210 kb
friday.png  203 kb
sunday.png  206 kb

irad:
AUDUSD 15m formed from a bat pattern into this pattern, hopefully it won't form into any another pattern, targeting 19 pips for target 1, 38 pips target 2 on the 61.8% of CD and 100% of CD. missed the 138.2% by 1 tick but i already been on that other pattern.. P.S: screenshot really messed up i know, that's a script screenshot, i'll need to find better idea to do screenshots..

That looks great. I got a similar pattern (maybe the same) on M5. Btw your screenshot is not that messed up. It's clean enough to see what's going on

Files:
s3.png  89 kb

GBPUSD 30m Bearish Gartley pattern(also bearish butterfly pattern on the 5m)

looking at targets swing A to D 61.8% target 1, 100% target 2, and looking for extended target 161.8%

taking loss of 21 pips against winning of 100 pips for target 1, 150 for target 2, and i wish to see those 221 pips of target 3, but let's see what those patterns can do.

Files:
gbpusd_m30.gif  58 kb

phita:
Is the green line the projection? Could you share the Narrow Indicator? Looks awesome, but if repaint.. Thank you in advance

That line is from ZUP I've been testing. It's not an individual indicator. Maybe you can turn it on in your ZUP indicator but I don't know how to call it. When I put the cursor on it, it says "VectorOfAMirrorTrend".

irad:
GBPUSD 30m Bearish Gartley pattern(also bearish butterfly pattern on the 5m) looking at targets swing A to D 61.8% target 1, 100% target 2, and looking for extended target 161.8% taking loss of 21 pips against winning of 100 pips for target 1, 150 for target 2, and i wish to see those 221 pips of target 3, but let's see what those patterns can do.

The patterns are working. Let's see if they are gonna work overtime.

Files:
s1.png  66 kb

USDJPY M5 and EURJPY M5. I'll see how far they are gonna go.

Files:
s2_5.png  75 kb
s4_1.png  76 kb

61.8, 68.6, 78.6, and 88.6 fibonacci levels (B and C) might be key levels for dragon pattern...?

Files:
s1_1.png  63 kb
s2_6.png  80 kb
s3_1.png  63 kb
Reason: