Harmonic Trading - page 384

holyskychen:
thanks for the update.

May I know which version you are using for this ?

can you also upload the indicator?

I've already done that. Please read post #3817 @ https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page255

thanks for your sharing the version. can not use it as it close the mt4 once i upload it.

RyuShin:
Have any of you heard of FxGroundworks? Harmonic Trading with FXGroundworks - Alerts, Mentoring, Education for Harmonic Patterns They specialize in harmonic trading. You can learn some major harmonic patterns in their website. If you register, they grant you a harmonic indicator. I was curious about how the indicator works. After some online research, I found and grabbed it. The indicator is apparently based on ZUP, in other words they customized ZUP (I'm not a coder so I don't know how much they recoded it) and renamed as "FxGroundworks Harmonics". It may be just an old version of ZUP but I'd like to share the indicator with you guys. Try it out if you are interested.

please update the MT4 to latest version.

RyuShin:
The developer of Korharmonics claims that the Korharmonics v6.7.13 is the latest and the last version of korharmonics. Yet I found this, "Korharmonics v10.1". I assume someone somehow got the source of korharmonics and modified. I think it's worth giving a shot because it might be very helpful. Using ZUP and korharmonics might generate higher accuracies and higher probabilities of winning trades and more profits. Try if interested.

you must be one heckuva detective. how did you find this?

thanks for posting this. this version looks like a nice improvement over the previous version.

grandaevus:
My inbox is empty. Could you please resend it again?

Done654321

Usdjpy h4.

Eurusd h4.

Nzdusd h4.

DonCorleone:
you must be one heckuva detective. how did you find this? thanks for posting this. this version looks like a nice improvement over the previous version.

I'm just a little desperate. Before I lost a lot of money by trying tons of systems and strategies with real account. I know I was so stupid. But I learned from mistakes. I finally came across a trading strategy that perfectly works for me, yes it is harmonic trading. I just do some research to find anything to enhance accuracy and probability of winning of my trading. And simply I'd like to share what I find with you guys. Maybe some harmonic traders say "real harmonic traders never use harmonic indicators, they draw patterns by themselves". So what? I don't give a damn what they say. There's no right or wrong way to trade if you have your own way that works.

GLDUSD M30

Firm 1435 will rise or fall.

Files:
Reason: