Harmonic Trading - page 375

grindsgears:
here is, well this is "ce" it appear chinese on mine, dont noe how 2 set in english...lol

Hi grindsgears!

First of all thanks for sharing! I think this one is the same of the version I already have!

Since a couple of days there's a brand new version with an higher number of patterns and some minor improvements called "NCE", but I'm not able to download it because I haven't enough credits on the forum he posted the indicator!

Then I'm still looking for someone that is so kind to share it with us

P.S. In the new version you should be able to set up our beloved English just choosing it from a prefilled list menu!

grindsgears:
No,i do NOT have txt file.i'm usin mt4(build 482)..check ur mt4 c if u need update try kor1.0 (http://www.fx-mt4.info/indicators/Korharmony-OpenSource_V1.0.mq4.zip if works

thanks i got it to work ,i just needed to create a new profile on MT4 and put it on an empty chart , it looks very similar to zup ( judging by the codes ) , but i'l be testing it for a while and comparing it to ZUP . thanks again

leo1987:
Hi grindsgears!

First of all thanks for sharing! I think this one is the same of the version I already have!

Since a couple of days there's a brand new version with an higher number of patterns and some minor improvements called "NCE", but I'm not able to download it because I haven't enough credits on the forum he posted the indicator!

Then I'm still looking for someone that is so kind to share it with us

P.S. In the new version you should be able to set up our beloved English just choosing it from a prefilled list menu!

here it is, no source code. used demo account only,

language in 15 common parameters: ture for chinese and false for english

Files:
zup_v135nce.ex4  643 kb
nce.jpg  26 kb

hi

i have 2 question

in this pic : where is the enter point and what is the D,D1 AND D2 ????!!!

for dragon pattern where is enter point ant target????

Files:
euraudh4.png  55 kb

thx bro!!!!

Thank you very much yachli

Look at these pretty patterns

sell with maybe 30 pips SL and TP of 100 - 150 pips . lets see how it goes

Files:
euraud.png  47 kb

poruchik:
Bl Sw for a long time in ZUP

often it fulfills as WW

135 ALL HL 113 include:

35 patterns

{"Gartley", "Bat", "A Alt Shark", "A Nen STAR", "Butterfly 113",

"Butterfly", "Crab", "A Shark", "new A Cypher", "LEONARDO",

"A Butterfly", "A Crab", "Shark", "new Cypher",

"A Gartley", "A Bat", "Alt Shark", "Nen STAR",

"Alt Bat", "Deep Crab", "Black swan", "121",

"max Bat", "max Gartley", "max Butterfly", "А 121",

"WHITE SWAN", "Наварро 200", "3 drives", "А 3 drives",

"TOTAL 1", "TOTAL 2", "TOTAL 3", "TOTAL 4", "TOTAL ***"};

+ сustom pat. HENRY

Tahnks Poruchik, just Henry is the max pattern dominating this few days I guess on what I'm looking at. Don't some of these overlap at all with deviations set then it choose 1 pattern to show?

I love zup...but in any case I prefer do by hand in order to see fibonacci confluence for future resistances...EURUSD DAILY:

Files:
eurodaily.gif  36 kb

zigflip:
it choose 1 pattern to show?

custom pattern=2 only Henry

Reason: