Harmonic Trading - page 368

Mike_Mike:
but when setting mexdepth to a large number , won't that stop it from searching for the pattrents that are formed in smaller zigzag?? so do you suggest using the highest maxDepth possible ? or just average !

DirectionOfSearchMaxMin=false

searches from smaller zigzag depth to higher zigzag depth

thanks a lot sir

Good morning guys!

the many ZUP indicators are compatible with MT5? Or there could be issues running those there?

Thanks!

Grandaevus,

Would it be possible to add the Swan patterns (White / Black) to the next release ? I find the White Swan an excellent continuation pattern after a correction.

On a separate note, is it possible to add custom patterns to your version (anti-patterns etc) ? If so, any chance on a quick hint at the code to add ?

Thanks.

ZUP code is mql4

MT5 need mql5 code

Ok!

Thanks poruchik

poruchik:
ZUP code is mql4 MT5 need mql5 code

Hi poruchik,

I'm not a coder but would it be possible to develop ZUP if the developer of ZUP had MQL5 code?

Vitocorleone:
Grandaevus,

Would it be possible to add the Swan patterns (White / Black) to the next release ? I find the White Swan an excellent continuation pattern after a correction.

On a separate note, is it possible to add custom patterns to your version (anti-patterns etc) ? If so, any chance on a quick hint at the code to add ?

Thanks.

Could you give some information about swan pattern? Fibonacci retracements ? Any picture?

Sorry. I don't plan to add anti-patterns to the current pattern list at least in the near future.

RyuShin:
Hi poruchik, I'm not a coder but would it be possible to develop ZUP if the developer of ZUP had MQL5 code?

Any mql4 code can be transformed to mql5 if you know how to do. mql language is in fact a derivative of C language. Lot of mql4 functions are not compatible with mql5. You have to modify code for those functions. But it can be done.

RyuShin:
Hi poruchik, but would it be possible to develop ZUP if the developer of ZUP had MQL5 code?

yes of course

Reason: