Harmonic Trading - page 82

Bullish Gartley in EURJPY on Daily Chart.

According to me the pair should enter PRZ and then form any acceptable reversal signal.

forexian:
Bullish Gartley on GBPUSD on hourly charts. Confirmed by RSI. Long Entry @ 1.8566 SL 1.8500 TP 1.8625

nice catch

this is what I was exactly trying to say in my previous posts is that we don't have to follow the calculations exactly, there must be some tolerance which vary from person to person, I got criticized a lot for posting a charts which have a bit of big tolerance so I started posting only ones with a max of 10% tolerance but this means we miss good setups like the GBPUSD and EURJPY,

your setup has a tolerance of 17% but as we see it is working nicely

forexian:
Bullish Gartley in EURJPY on Daily Chart. According to me the pair should enter PRZ and then form any acceptable reversal signal.

u r right, but it has a tolerance of 13%

fx-bb:
:) As I expected yesterday the high for the EUR was 2833 exactly by the pip. the daily was a reversal. Now we have a confirmed butterfly. You welcome anytime guys. Since I am right finally for once, then I think it's time to go for business. I am starting a a bicycle delivery service for any one who want to buy my daily charts. Each fo 3 cents.

now it broke 2833

bullish butterfly, tolerance 9%

ziko123:
nice catch

this is what I was exactly trying to say in my previous posts is that we don't have to follow the calculations exactly, there must be some tolerance which vary from person to person, I got criticized a lot for posting a charts which have a bit of big tolerance so I started posting only ones with a max of 10% tolerance but this means we miss good setups like the GBPUSD and EURJPY,

your setup has a tolerance of 17% but as we see it is working nicely

Ziko i agree with u. If we try to look for exactly ideal patterns, then we'll be having verryy few trades. So, I try to catch approximately ideal patterns, ofcourse with a certain tolerance. But i dont calculate tolerance mathematically. I just try to filter them by applying a little judgement. But if tolerance is to be calculated mathematically, i believe 10 - 15 % is perfectly fine.

Happy Trading.

ziko123:
now it broke 2833

yeh .... well atleast it gave us some good pips .. okay okay my charts is discounted .. 2 cents now

fx-bb:
:) yeh .... well atleast it gave us some good pips .. okay okay my charts is discounted .. 2 cents now

good luck fx-bb, the up move of the EURUSD was very strange, the drop in the asian wasn't small but it was enough to attract shorts to add more fuel for EURUSD rally, may be the butterfly will turn to be a crab!

ziko123:
good luck fx-bb, the up move of the EURUSD was very strange, the drop in the asian wasn't small but it was enough to attract shorts to add more fuel for EURUSD rally, may be the butterfly will turn to be a crab!

I agree....or a crap..we'll see

Is it possible to set Heiken Ashi indicator in indicator_separate_window?

Dear Mr. Keris:

Is it possible to set Heiken Ashi indicator in indicator_separate_window?

I tried, but it is not uniform. please see the picture.

Thanks for your help

Files:
ha.jpg  95 kb
Reason: