Harmonic Trading - page 86

PS.

With all respect, I have already given non-restricted lisense to kamyar, the thread starter who was willing to share his knowledge to ppl here.

Best Regards.

FXST

fxsystemtrader:
PS. The reason I can charge higher is simply my Harmonic pattern indicator is speriorFXST

read my response here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

fxsystemtrader:
If you think spam, sorry and just delete it, why you care?

Actually, I got response from several ppl there.

Spamming is in definition an activity that deliver information to a person who has no interest on topic, but, it seems you have an interest on this topic. Execuse me, but why you are here??

Sorry, I'm not here to fight. Simply, it seems that Dear Ziko feel I have violated his sunctuary and try to hide the essential factor that is how the tool does her job.

Let's focus on what we really care. Yes, I have a thread in Commercial Trading Systems and indicators, but basically we are here to seek better trading methods, better trading tools. Correct?

Regards,

FXST

I think your definition of spam is wrong...spam is "unsolicited" advertising and just because people respond to your advertising here doesn't make it right.

There is a commercial section on this forum and this isn't it...

If I wanted to buy a trading system that is where i would look...in the commercial section... not in my in box

I have no problem with you selling your system ( I hope you do well with it) my problem is with your method of marketing.

Regards Bob

gody6000:
HI ALL,

I NEED HELP PLS

WHO IS CAN CHANG exp-file TO A Mql-file exp-file and thanks,

this the file

HI BARRY.......

PLZ PLZ PLZ MR Barry CAN PLZ HELPE ME for the code IT

THANKS

ziko123:
read my response here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

And I gave you a simple test,

if you really wanna keep going on.

I'm afraid that the test will damage yourself if you take it. So behave.

ppl here will be watching with some interest.

Best,

FXST

ziko123:
read my response here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Best,

FXST

fxsystemtrader:

Best,

FXST

I really am bothered by the fact that you two (FXSYSTEMTRADER & Ziko) have ruined a very good and thriving thread just because you two are trying to earn some extra money!! We had some very good contributors that now have gone elsewhere.

Now, I am forced to follow the Russian site if I would like to see some healthy dialogue about Harmonic / Pesavento / Gartley Trading. There's nothing wrong with their site. It's very good!! The only hurdle is the obvious language barrier. I use the WordLingo translator, but it was nothing like this site.

Thanks guys......

50weeks:
I really am bothered by the fact that you two (FXSYSTEMTRADER & Ziko) have ruined a very good and thriving thread just because you two are trying to earn some extra money!! We had some very good contributors that now have gone elsewhere.

Now, I am forced to follow the Russian site if I would like to see some healthy dialogue about Harmonic / Pesavento / Gartley Trading. There's nothing wrong with their site. It's very good!! The only hurdle is the obvious language barrier. I use the WordLingo translator, but it was nothing like this site.

Thanks guys......

No, that is not true.

It is like this Before I came here.

The thread was already mature to a certain point when I came here.

The contents you would like to follow is not about Harmonic trading, but some others freee indicator you can obtain.

Some coders works and post them, and you say thanks etc.

It is obvious the recent interaction is Only for the indicator (parameters etc) of Harmonic Trading, but not harmonic trading method itself, correct?

As long as the topic disscussed is not on HarmonicTrading method itself but on mere custom indicator issue, I think it's totally ok to post mine. The only difference is I charge. If you like Open-Source world like Linux guy, stick to it, but don't attack Mac or Windows product. It's a users choice.

I do not gain any Extra money since I do offer a proper service, and it is agreed between me and my clients. Give and take.

I rather think it's not healthy to spread out an identical indicator among countless people who can download just seeing the post.

I think, If I upload my source code here, you would just say, Thank you, appreciated to the contribution etc. No complain at all.

But again, I think it's not contribution.

It is you who gain extra, just requesting numulous request to a coder and awaiting free upgrade for you.

Sorry, but this is my honest observation here.

For a future reference, I already had email from the thread starter, kamyar, and he accepted free offer for my indicator.

I contacted him because I thought he really contributed, so I thought I must contribute to him with all respect. Give and Take.

Regards;

It would be desirable not only to be engaged in programming of the indicator. The indicator is only means for successful trade.

Patterns help to find the optimum moments for trade.

But there is no experience.

Here really good forum on patterns Gartley. is skilled people. There are good programmers.

Constantly I look on this forum.

Recently, unfortunately, at a forum anybody is not present.

I think, that the successful trader does not have necessity to earn on something, except for trade.

I do not put a problem to earn on programming.

I wish to learn to trade profitable. And this main thing.

And programming... First, it is pleasant to program. Secondly, me to make most easier, than to find the programmer who could make that I want.

Unfortunately, because of small experience, because of ignorance of English to read through books, because of absence of many books and other sources of the information I can not realize in the indicator everything, that would be desirable.

Probably not all is clear, that I write. I use translator PROMPT. Friends, it is not necessary to quarrel. Here a good forum. It is not necessary to suppose, that dialogue stopped.

All good.

hey Nen

Thanks for ur great work i myself have same problems specially with dificult english words i tryed once to follow a russian thread and i got so much confused. Just 1 thing to think of in fx is that aprox 75 % a currency pair is likely to consolidate just try and look gbpchf 12 month consolidation so far. I have quited daytrading because im mr panic so we have to be honest for usself.. try and find a style that is good for I or u as person and try to to identify a trending market or a sideways market. Ranges of the bigger 1 is quiet normal as big sharks is in control and chases our stops. Pretty hard game to learn and i have not learnt it good enough yet i hope i will :-) wish u all the best..I have made myself a checklist that needs to be in place before i take a trade just like the pilots before they take a flight ( had helped mee quiet much )

sailor

Reason: