News from elite subscription

I am starting this thread just to let the members know what is going on in elite subscription section.

Usually AUDUSD and USDCAD is out of our observation. Because few EAs only were design for these pairs.

And I want to say that some other EAs were profitable as well but did not take the 3rd place.

Very usefull information about the total leaders. It means that there are some EAs with constantly good profitable results.

Hi

This pid is perameter of that EA for this is a result ( profit) of that EA

If you will use some EA with real money you will not attach it to the all the pairs. You will select the profitable one. One pair only. And because of that we are producing the statements by pairs.

Settings

Firebird v0.65 please...

Last week was the first week testing for the following EAs:

- SilverTrendV3 signal_reversed; and

- easyLMA_v6.

You may find easyLMA_v6 somewhere in this forum together with I-XO indicator. It was the request to create EA. But I am not very sure about the settings. It was good idea but to estimate the right settings it is necessary to forward test it.

We tested SilverTrendV3. You may find this EA somewhere here. And we got very nice curve (see image). So Beluck reversed it's signals (exchanged buy and sell). This reversed EA is attached to this post.

kumawat:
Hi This pid is perameter of that EA for this is a result ( profit) of that EA

Which EA are you interesting?

All the settings may be different.

They are in elite subscription section.

I am posting some news just to let the people know what we are doing.

Currently we are testing 30 EAs (different settings, timeframes etc).

As a results of the testing we are doing weekly analysis. Then we are improving EAs to be a profitable.

All the subscribers may suggest any EA for the testing, improvements and competition. In this case we will analyze the trading, will improve this EA to be profitable and so on.

And an other news:

We will start some competition of already profitable EAs.

ElitE

Newdigital, how much to we have to pay for the subscrition of Elite?

Thanks in advance

hugo:
Newdigital, how much to we have to pay for the subscrition of Elite? Thanks in advance

Click on "Get Elite Subscription" link on the top of each page.

Newdigital

What about BrainTrading system? It looked profitable. Are you still testing it? Is it moved to Elite subscription? Is it still improved, or we have final version already? What is your opinion about that system?

Reason: