News from elite subscription - page 18

Hi briansh242,

I agree with you on 80% or 90%. I don't agree about the settings because all the settings and EAs are posted in files thread. Some people call this files and links threads as download threads (yes, we are having download threads in elite section and basicly elite members do not need to find something on elite or public forum as it was posted as the links to download).

But I fully agree with you about basic knowledge: members, before going to elite section, should get some basic knowledge about EAs, automated trading and so on. And it is more comfortable to get some knowledge in public forum for free. If someone is going to elite section and he is totally new to EA trading so he may be completely lost.

The main question member may ask for himself is the following: am I ready to go to elite section or not? If yes, so he may subscribe.

Which knowledge? For example (i am quoting myself from elite section):

All EAs in the world should performed differently with different brokers. Slightly different (+ or - few pips) or very different (exit on profit or stop loss). If I am testing some EA with settings posted with Alpari broker (for example) and this EA is profitable for long way run so it means the following: this EA is profitable with my settings with the broker i am testing with. It is related to all EAs in public threads as well.

There is the other knowledge concerning demo testing and real trading by EAs.

If somebody is selling EA/system in commercial section, or just said in public threads: "this EA is profitable", or "you will gain 10% ..."; and this somebody is not telling you about which broker so it is useless. Because some EAs may gain 10% (for example) with IBFX (for example) but may lose -10% with North Finance (for example) with the same settings; and opposite cases. And there is some "difficult cases" when different settings will not help even.

Example? DayTrading3: profitable with one broker and not profitable with the other broker with any settings (something about spikes of the price).

The other example. One member is testing manual trading system in Brain Systems section on our public forum ("Brain Systems" is because of "BrainTrading system"; not because of 'brain using hard"). He entered on 1.9824; I enter on 1.9816 on the same bar. He closed with +31 pips and I closed with +51 pips. Everything is the same. The only different is the brokers data: Alpari and FXDD. Because he had price 1.9824 and I had 1.9816. It was good example because it was +31 and +51. But it may be +31 and -51 you know ... depends on the system.

Of course, it is the better to get any knowledge from this public forum for free before paying money for monthly membership in elite section.

Development threads in elite section. We are having 2 development threads only in elite section: "well working trading system ...", and asctrend m5 thread.

The other suggestion is the following.

If somebody want to use some EA with IBFX for example. And I am not testing some EA with IBFX. I am testing for some other brokers for 1 and half year (for example). So, this person may find the right settings if he will test this EA with IBFX (for example) to compare results with mine to correct the settings.

It is the better way to select the settings for some EA for some broker. Because I am not testing EAs with all the brokers.

Or you could set up an IB with a broker you endorse and then we can all use the same broker....

What account size?

Maybe this has already been answered.

Can the EA's last on a small account size though?

Not less than 1000 for 0.1 lot size for example.

Brainwashing is trading for this small deposit size. But it is public EA and I am using exact same settings posted on public so it is better to follow this section for Brainwashing https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

The other EAs are for medium and high deposit size (started from 2000 or 5000 0.1 lot size for example).

If you have 500 or 800 deposit size and ant to trade North Finance's 0.1 lot size so it is better to trade manually.

elite subscription problems

i have signed up through world pay about a week ago and still haven't received access. who do i contact?

mike

I've sent PM to you (private message) - see on the top of the page the link Private Messages.

Where to Access Elite Subscription

I paid via PayPal last night and the transaction was a success. Until now I can't see any link in going to the Elite Section. In fact when tried to access some links I get access denied. Please review my access rights if it is already updated....

Reason: