News from elite subscription - page 4

nuaing:
Hi newdigital...

do u have turtle trader system which use simple breakout of 20 day breakout for short term and 50 day breakout for long term system??

for exits they use 10 day low and 20 day low ... ?

or at least can u developed the indicator.

thx in advance

I think no. We are testing some expert based on breakout of some days but I think it is the different.

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173240

As to the development so the programmers are developing if it is interesting for the members. You may create some thread, some explanation, testing, posting, some other people will join and finally I think the coders will look at this.

newdigital:
First of all I want to represent the winners of 05th - 12th of February did the following pips:

EURUSD: 234 pips.

GBPUSD: 346 pips.

USDJPY: 219 pips.

USDCHF: 169 pips.

Winners of 19th - 26th of February did the following:

EURUSD: 217pips.

GBPUSD: 304pips.

USDJPY: 321pips.

USDCHF: 176pips.

Hi newdigital, I like to join the paid section, just need to wait for other payment processor beside PayPal. I like to know, in the paid section, is there any EA that ready to be use on live account yet ? Thank you in advance

firedave:
Hi newdigital, I like to join the paid section, just need to wait for other payment processor beside PayPal. I like to know, in the paid section, is there any EA that ready to be use on live account yet ? Thank you in advance

Which criteria for live account?

We are testing on demo.

Some EAs are performing good.

Each trader is having his/her own pair for trading and his/her own trading habits, desirable MM and profit etc.

As to me so I see some EAs which are ready to use with real money.

Because I am trying to select EA for myself as well.

Hi newdigital, thank you for the reply, it's already answer my question. Will join the section as soon as the other payment method available

Is the heading at the top of the page:

"Expert advisors leaders IN ELITE SECTION won more than 3000 pips (30000$ investing 1 lot every time) in February 2006"

a realistic prediction of what subscribers might expect for the future ?

E.g. if one had selected the leaders for January and traded those for February would the results have been similar or very different ?

I don't know the answer to this. I just want to advise some caution in case people get too enthusiastic.

fxwise:
E.g. if one had selected the leaders for January and traded those for February would the results have been similar or very different ?

It is a true about $3,000.

As to your question so it depends on EA you selected. The leaders are the same. And the leaders are always profitable (monthly). Most of them weekly (every week I mean). Usually they are not changing. But some EAs are holding the orders during the 1 week for example. An other EA is not trading in flat market. So in most cases yes. But it depends on EA you selected. Because they are very different.

Leaders for January are the leaders for the February, March atc. They are not changing untill the subscribers suggest the other EAs which are more profitable, or we will modify/create some EAs inside the section to be very profitable.

But some EAs are very profitable.

And they are very different EAs (depends on what the people need).

And we already have 22 threads (and 463 posts) in elite section incl discussions etc (it is not empty section). The subscribers can create the threads in this section as well.

Hi Newdigital

Can I pay with bank transfer?

Reason: