News from elite subscription - page 8

And what about the list ?

Personally i don't know which experts you are testing.

If you, or others could help me, that's will be great !!!

Belzebut:
And what about the list ?

Personally i don't know which experts you are testing.

If you, or others could help me, that's will be great !!!

Some people paid you know ...

The same people with you.

Not for the list of course.

Speak with them.

Of couse it is not a secret.

Just a situation.

Sorry Belzebut.

Of course it is not a secret. But I am tired now because of many talking.

Sorry.

I will post the list tomorrow (or somebody will post today).

Now i need to produce the statements.

Thanks Newdigital

Belzebut:

If you want to be honest, please make a list here of wich experts you are testing into the elite area.

Good idea, no ?

Why has newdigital to make that list to be honest?

I'm sorry but "to be honest" I think you shouldn't subscribe to elite section if you are not interested in it.

a) ELITE SECTION is a service of EA TESTING nothing more.

b) STI EA was moved inside because author asked it. Inside this section you currently only can download that EA.

c) Currently we are developing a lot of Experts advisors, lessons and training stuff, absolutelly for free (like www.metatrader.info).

d) Main goal when created Elite section was:

1) Support growing expenses.

2) We ourselves needed that information for our own trading.

"To be honest" I don't understand why you tell that "To be honest" we have to tell what we are testing.

You are absolutelly no forced to subscribe.

At the basis of the story, all those experts were absolutelly free for all in a yahoo group, and now members of this group try to make money with it.

I just want to know which experts you are testing.

We made such progress with those experts because we shared them, if now we have to pay for that, in my humble opinion we are making steps rear

Let me say that I recently signed up with the Elite Section with NO regrets. I post my statements there on how my testing is going with certain EAs and it works out great.

Listen, if you are planning to open a live forex account then save yourself a lot of money and time and subscribe to the Elite section. If you are just messing around with demos and/or don't have the money to go live yet then save your money and work on your own. The choice is yours. However, most people who are interested in Metatrader 4 and are here are at least getting ready to open a live account. I just opened my live account and am going to begin trading live starting the beginning of the week.

I would advise all to sign up if you want to use an EA when trading (which is my case). The few dollars you will spend is very little compared to the earnings you will get if you choose correctly when you invest using a solid/profitable EA and good money management.

I hope this helps you decision making process.

Ellite Tech. Support

Hi traders,

I'm posting to ask if can I make the Ellite subscription payment throwgh e-gold system, and what is the egold acc. number to make such.

Thanx for the info u can give me

aburra valley trader

Elite Subscription

Newdigital,

I have paid through payapl but I do not receive any information how I can go to Elite forum. Can you help me, please?

MaryRace

Race:
Newdigital,

I have paid through payapl but I do not receive any information how I can go to Elite forum. Can you help me, please?

MaryRace

Here you have:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Best regards

Reason: