News from elite subscription - page 10

I'm getting more and more interested in subscribing to the Elite section. Hey newdigital, do you have EA's there that have been tested on live accounts and are profitable enought so they are ready to use on a regular basis ?

Thanx

Subscription

Hello New Digital. They are Italian. I am using the translator. Excuse for as I write . I would want makes a question you. Twelve $ to the month for how many months must pay them. And possible to subscribe also for some single month? Thanks

Kamick:
Hello New Digital. They are Italian. I am using the translator. Excuse for as I write . I would want makes a question you. Twelve $ to the month for how many months must pay them. And possible to subscribe also for some single month? Thanks

Or maybe also have the option of a one-time lifetime membership?

Kamick:

Yes you may pay for one single month $12.

Your Elite supscription will take $12 per month, every month from then on. Why not offer a one payment only lifetime subscription?

Now your website is not all free, this will reduce the amount of free services now, because you will concentrate on your 'private' forum.

Yet again, the poorer people get the short straw.

I have asked for an indicator from MT3 to be made to work on a MT4, I don't know how long this would normally take, but I'm sure it will take longer now, or not get done at all because of your priority is for the Elite section.

People now who visit this site will not share their ideas because of fear of then being taken to the Elite section and not shared for free anymore.

I understand that we all need money to live on, but that's why we have jobs, creating the Elite section is not good for this website, I have seen it before and you will find word will get around that this site now charges and is not free for the good EA's and indicators, a two tier website, like rich and poor where the poor come up with the ideas as they are most creative and the rich take the ideas and get richer, and numbers of visits will fall as a result.

I believe in sharing and traders helping traders for free like Woodies CCI says, he got offered millions of dollars for his CCI patterns to be kept private and turned them down. He still makes good money and also has a lot of respect.

As others here have mentioned, there is a free yahoo group which offers all free EA's and indicators, they will get angry if they find out you have any of their stuff in your private subscription section. You could kill off free sharing of others by starting this private elite section.

Let's be honest now, if you have EA's that are producing 1000 pips per month on real account and as you now like to charge for information, you would want more money than $12 per month.

You are in my opinion not intersted in free sharing anymore, you want others to post on you website for free, but then take their ideas and charge $ to share. That's not fair, and in the long run you will lose out because it's ideas and freedom that create wealth, not subscriptions.

I'm new here, but have great experience in subscription sites, and the free sites are always better.

I hope you change your mind and go back to free for all ideas, before people start keeping their ideas to themselves and start charging just like you.

If the Ea's and indicators in the Elite subscription section were created by the creators of this website and were never on the free sections, then of course you have the right to charge for viewing.

how to log on Elite site...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

This link takes me nowhere. I have subscribed to the Elite Section. can anyone tell me how to get there? thanks.

catlett:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum This link takes me nowhere. I have subscribed to the Elite Section. can anyone tell me how to get there? thanks.

I think you subscribed now.

It takes a time for the activation if you are using paypal.

Today, 01:54 AM

fred:

...because you will concentrate on your 'private' forum.

Today, 08:24 AM

catlett:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum This link takes me nowhere. I have subscribed to the Elite Section. can anyone tell me how to get there? thanks.

Today, 08:34 AM

newdigital:
I think you subscribed now. It takes a time for the activation if you are using paypal.

Interesting. Took 10 minutes to answer a Paying Customer and Fred is still waiting for a response after > 6 Hours.

Tolero:
Today, 01:54 AM

Today, 08:24 AM

Today, 08:34 AM

Interesting. Took 10 minutes to answer a Paying Customer and Fred is still waiting for a response after > 6 Hours.

It was something about this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173652

Fred wanted to find somebody to convert some indicators from MT3 to MT4. 3 indicators were already converted many many months ago and were posted in the forum already. So no need to convert the indicators which already converted and posted. One indicator was created by Beluck and he replied on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173652

Reason: