News from elite subscription - page 30

Ea does not open trades

Hello,

When I setup an EA on a demo account works fine, if I move the same EA for a live account it does not open trades at all, what can be the issue?

This is not the first time that happends to me, so if anyone can assist I will really appreciate

Thank you!

migmac:
Hello,

When I setup an EA on a demo account works fine, if I move the same EA for a live account it does not open trades at all, what can be the issue?

This is not the first time that happends to me, so if anyone can assist I will really appreciate

Thank you!

Nobody can give you EA on live account for free.

Ask Bill Gates for free Windows???

Bongo

Bongo:
Nobody can give you EA on live account for free.

Ask Bill Gates for free Windows???

Bongo

do you mean that the exclusive EA's that I download from the Exclusive section I can't use them on live accounts? so how does it work?

Demo verse Live

migmac:
do you mean that the exclusive EA's that I download from the Exclusive section I can't use them on live accounts? so how does it work?

Hi

It sounds to me if the EA is working on a Demo account but not working on a Live account that the EA is not set up for your Live broker, a non ECN EA will work on an ECN Demo but will not excute trades on a Live ECN platform. Have a look in your experts tab it will probably have a message "incorrect stop or take profit" if this is in fact the case the code will need to be updated to an ECN broker setup, I am not aware of which EAs you are talking about as it is also possible that the EAs have been coded to allow only trading in a Demo account and if this is true then it should also show a message in the experts tab saying something along the lines of "this EA is only for Demo trading or Live Trading not allowed" etc. I hope this is of some help.

Regards CJA

migmac:

Hello,

If your EA comes from Elite section please post on related EA thread inside Elite section

Thanks.

Hi migmac,

All EAs and indicators are uploaded as source codes (mql4 files) in elite sections. It means: if you are elite member so you can download them for free as source codes, and EAs/indicators are free for you.

So, no any such kind of protection exist in elite section: if EA is working on demo so it should work on real live account. Or may be ... your broker is having some strange suffixes such as EURUSD_fx and so on which is different between demo and live?

Anyway - go to elite section discussion thread and ask there.

Because majority of the members of the forum are not elite members so - most of them have no idea what you are talking, which EA and can not help: elite section EAs are free for you as source codes (because you are elite member subscribed) but they need to pay money by subscription to help you ... It is what Linuxser was trying to say in his post here.

Which EA (name)?

You can tell the name of the EA here in this public section with no problem because this thread is the public elite section discussion thread..

And name of the broker.

But if EA need to be fixed for your broker so - it is inside elite section only sorry.

So,

- elite section discussion thread is here - for fixing, and for support, and for any question and so on.

- public discussion about elite section - this thread (it is where we are now).

Advanced Elite vs Elite

Hi, what is the main difference between the 2 Elite sections ? Only the Meta 5 indicators & EA s ? Or we can also find in Advanced Elite section EA s not present to regular Elite ? And those in Advanced are showing better performance ? Thank you, Val

Elite section consists of 3 sections: EAs, indicators section and brokers/portfolio section.

Elite section is as the forum with many indicators and EAs coded especially for this elite section, incl scalpers and so on. Elite section is the big place.

-------------

Avanced elite section is small place with many very valuable indicators for Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5, for example: Ocean theory based indicators (Jim Sloman's "Ocean theory" based indicators) - more then 65 indicators for MT4 and MT5; Helweg / Stendahl value charts (from "Dynamic trading indicators" book); New PolyFit Tools; Adaptive lookback indicators (many indicators for MT4 and MT5); Stochastic RSI and variations for MT5; Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications; Bollinger bands and variations and so on.

Currently there are few trading systems in advanced elite section: Simple Ichimoku trading system for H4 and D1 timeframe and more, and some variation of this system for M1 scalping and some more.

Advanced elite section is not the forum. It is small place (and it will always be small place) for professional traders and developers. It is the place for the most valuable indicators and EA.

But for now - there are a lot of EAs in elite section and not so many of them in advanced elite. So, if you like EAs only - sub scribe to elite section (simple elite). If you like both EAs (automatic trading) and indicators (manual trading) - subscribe to advanced elite to receive access to both elite sections.

Just a suggestion.

------------

Why so different price for subscription for elite section and for advanced elite section? Because there are very valuable indicators were posted in advanced elite (which cost a lot). Just because of that. Besides, the idea for advanced elite section: small place for professional forex people. So, it can not be cheap.

Just to remind:

There are 2 separated public websites about elite sections news:

Elite Section

Advanced Elite Section

Just in case someone like more to have it in more organized way.

Besides - there is 'What is new weekly in public and elite' thread here (elite section thread):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178674

It is elite section thread. If you want to know what happened inside elite section 6 months ago, or 1 year ago, or 1 month ago, or you missed something so this thread it for you: just to know everything when you were absent for example.

The other way to know is my blog here on TSD (public blog):

Forex-TSD - What is forex tsd new in public in elite everywhere

And finaly - everybody can subscribe to 7 days trial just to see what is inside elite sections and unsubscribe before paying if do not like. Thread about how to unsubscribe:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

The other public sources about elite sections are the following:

- How to pay forex-tsd�s paid sections (public thread): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

- Public discussion about elite section and all the questions:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173581

- How to subscribe/unsubscribe, and how to unsuscribe from trial (public thread): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

And finally - 2 main public threads to receive some information about elite section:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

and

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

================

If you already subscrived to elite sections to the following information will be very usefull.

Advanced elite section is here:

- Advanced Elite.

Elite section is here:

- Mandarine Systems section;

- Expert Analysis section;

- Portfolio and brokers discussion;

- Manual Trading systems and indicators.

Key threads in elite sections (both advanced and elite):

- EA's Files (elite/Expert Analysis section)

- Elite indicators links thread (elite/Manual Trading systems and indicators section)

- EAs' files (elite/Mandarine Systems section).

- advanced links/threads/tools (advanced)

- usefull links/threads/tools (elite/Expert Analysis section).

- advanced links/threads/tools (elite/Mandarine Systems section).

- EAs' files (advanced)

and the recent files updated weekly:

- What is new in public and elite weekly (elite/Portfolio and brokers discussion);

and finally:

- how to start with elite sections thread (elite/Expert Analysis section).

Public discussion about elite section and all the question

If someone want to ask about some particular indicator, or some system or some EA (to decide about to subscribe or not to subscribe, or for some other reason for example) - the good public thread to ask any question and for public discussion is the following:

- Public discussion about elite section and all the questions:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173581

Just for information.

Reason: