News from elite subscription - page 36

By the way - there are few MultiPass trading systems

This is MultiPass trading system:

This is MultiPass DayImpulse:

MultiPass IXOAH:

and finally - MultiPass Cloud (so called MultiPass SSL trading system - we were talking about this version by few posts on this thread):

newdigital:
]

We all know the following:

- there are indicators;

- there are set of indicators attached to the chart;

- there are trading rules;

- there are trading results.

But there are trading style too!

Trading rules are not trading style.

So, few traders can trade one same trading system using same indicators with same rules on the same time. And they can get different results. Why? because of trading styles. Some people call it "it is his personal" yes, personal, because every trader is having his own/personal trading style.

Thank you A LOT newdigital!!

This was really great, i really don't know how to thank you, i am grateful to you. You really helped me to understand a lot. As for the other question(What is your favorite system, regardless of personal style?)?

Thank you once more, for your work and time!!

Questions about painting bars indicators!!

Hello traders(mladen, mrtools, and all others),

Is anyone aware of the names of the painting bars indicators from these three following links?

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/92/cmf_on_jurik_1.gif

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/91/dtm_on_jurik.gif

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thanks for your time!!

Dab1493:
Hello traders(mladen, mrtools, and all others),

Is anyone aware of the names of the painting bars indicators from these three following links?

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/92/cmf_on_jurik_1.gif

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/91/dtm_on_jurik.gif

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thanks for your time!!

Hi Dab1493,

Looks like the bars are either Ttm Ssa Bars or Ttm Hp Bar

mrtools:
Hi Dab1493, Looks like the bars are either Ttm Ssa Bars or Ttm Hp Bar

Thank you Mr. Tools!!

newdigital:
Hi Dab1493,

About MultiPass SSL trading system

1. Indicators

MultiPass SSL fast-nrp indicator.

Settings:

- Timeframe = 15

- AlertOn = true

others - by default.

MaksiGen_Range_Move indicator.

Default settings.

I_XO_A_H_5d (attached to this post).

RK-Ichimoku-Cloud.v2 indicator.

Settings:

Tenkan = 72

Kijun = 144

Senkou = 288

2. Some theory

We all know the following:

- there are indicators;

- there are set of indicators attached to the chart;

- there are trading rules;

- there are trading results.

But there are trading style too!

Trading rules are not trading style.

So, just some theory below

Primary market trend:

bullish and bearish, or as we call it: uptrend or downtrend.

and

Secondary market trend. Secondary market trend is existing within primary market trend:

- correction. A correction is a downward movement that is not large enough to be a bear market.

- bear market rally (or market rally). Consist of a market price increase of only 10% or 20% and then bear market trend resumes

I mean:

downtrend during general/primary uptrend is correction.

uptrend during general/primary downrtrend is market rally.

So, I-XO and Ichimoku cloud are giving primary trend to us.

And it may be correction or market rally within this primary trend.

Besides - we are having non-trading (when buy and sell on the same time by indicators) - related to our timeframe only - we are using M1 for example, and flat (no buy and no sell - by indicators only and related to our timeframe only!).

So, I-XO is confirmational indicator (same with ichi cloud).

For I-XO: greed color for primary uptrend, red color for primary downtrend.

For RK-Ichimoku-Cloud.v2: price is above the cloud for primary uptrend, price is below the cloud for primary downtrend, price is inside the cloud for flat/non-trading (for M1 timeframe)

Knowing the primary trend (uptrend in general, or generally downtrend) - we are trading using secondary trend on the direction of primary trend. The other indicators are prividing information to us about this secondary trend.

Of course, if primary trend was changed (I-XO indicator changed color, or price broke ichi cloud) - I am deciding based on the situation: to close, or not to close ... but if s/l = 100 by lot size = 0.01 so I can wait ... but if I see breakout on opposite direction (on red/blue lines of Maksigen indicator) - it is better to close the trade with minimum loss, and look at the other pair to trade this day.

3. Trading Style

There are many trading styles.

Let's describe just some of them which I am using with this system.

It is classical way of trend following trading (1 trade per chart/pair in trend following way):

It is classical way of trend following trading with re-enter:

It is classical way of trading with scalping re-enter:

So, for now - you can easy reply to the question about "why did not get so many pips and why it is so profitable?". because I used 'classical way of trading with scalping re-enter'. I mean: I did not open main trade (main trade may be opened according to the primary trend), I just started to open re-entered trades on the direction of primary trend and close them in small profit. many trades on the direction of primary trend. It is scalping trading style.

Re-enter is the term and I did not invent it. As I remember - it was many years ago (before metatrader 4 was created), and this trading style was hard coded by indicators for some trading platform with exact this word - 're-enter' (classical way of trend following trading with re-enter - the image #2). Means: we are having the main trade/order, and we are "playing" inside this trade/direction by openning/re-entering. It was implemented in asctrend systems and for trading with Ichimoku indicator too.

Scalping in this way is the same re-enter but without the main trade/order.

There is counter trend style as well but it is something similar: there is main trade/order (or without it if in pure scalping way), and re-enter is made in counter trend way (in opposite direction to the main trend/trade).

Difference between classical styles and pure scalping is the following:

- in classical way with re-enter - the main trade/order should be opened;

- in pure scalping way/style - we are trading without openning the main trade/order just making re-enters (in trend following way, or in counter trend way) taking onto consideration this main trend.

Just for information about how I traded for example (incl trades in public asctrend thread as well).

I am having some idea to create the system by combining this MultiPass system together with Brainwashing with iTrend autolevel display (for scalping).

Sounds interesting, please show a few examples!!

Just few example

This version is not elaborated yet as I need to trade it for at least few days to understand: will it work or not.

Files:
example_2.jpg  459 kb
example_1.jpg  338 kb

Let's wait and see?

Reason: