News from elite subscription - page 11

Hello Fred.

The private section is a service for EA 'FORWARD' TESTING (not backtesting like I have heard in other place).

All the work we are doing in Experts advisors and indicators is being published in free section (never in private section).

I not agree that 'free is always better'. A lot of things in Forex (free and purchased by a lot of money) cost us a lot of money (I'm sure you know the taste of loose money in forex).

Best regards.

fred:
Now your website is not all free, this will reduce the amount of free services now, because you will concentrate on your 'private' forum.

Yet again, the poorer people get the short straw.

I have asked for an indicator from MT3 to be made to work on a MT4, I don't know how long this would normally take, but I'm sure it will take longer now, or not get done at all because of your priority is for the Elite section.

People now who visit this site will not share their ideas because of fear of then being taken to the Elite section and not shared for free anymore.

I understand that we all need money to live on, but that's why we have jobs, creating the Elite section is not good for this website, I have seen it before and you will find word will get around that this site now charges and is not free for the good EA's and indicators, a two tier website, like rich and poor where the poor come up with the ideas as they are most creative and the rich take the ideas and get richer, and numbers of visits will fall as a result.

I believe in sharing and traders helping traders for free like Woodies CCI says, he got offered millions of dollars for his CCI patterns to be kept private and turned them down. He still makes good money and also has a lot of respect.

As others here have mentioned, there is a free yahoo group which offers all free EA's and indicators, they will get angry if they find out you have any of their stuff in your private subscription section. You could kill off free sharing of others by starting this private elite section.

Let's be honest now, if you have EA's that are producing 1000 pips per month on real account and as you now like to charge for information, you would want more money than $12 per month.

You are in my opinion not intersted in free sharing anymore, you want others to post on you website for free, but then take their ideas and charge $ to share. That's not fair, and in the long run you will lose out because it's ideas and freedom that create wealth, not subscriptions.

I'm new here, but have great experience in subscription sites, and the free sites are always better.

I hope you change your mind and go back to free for all ideas, before people start keeping their ideas to themselves and start charging just like you.

If the Ea's and indicators in the Elite subscription section were created by the creators of this website and were never on the free sections, then of course you have the right to charge for viewing.

Nobody (we neither), can guarantee future results (it's impossible to do it by 12$/month and by 1 million dollars /month).

We only are talking about past performance.

We are trading with real money thanks to elite section and still we go up.

if we go down at any time I will tell you also because as I told you nobody at world will guarantee you results at forex (independently of the price you pay for any subscription).

Elite section is only a TOOL for traders, not an insurance policy.

You can't search your retirement plan in FOREX.

And most important: "You can't search your retirement plan in Elite Section".

Trading forex is a high risk game.

Best regards.

fred:
Let's be honest now, if you have EA's that are producing 1000 pips per month on real account and as you now like to charge for information, you would want more money than $12 per month.

Elite forum

I just started looking at this forum(forex-tsd). And I am overwhelmed by the number of systems, indicators and EAs availble. This causes an obvious problem. Which one? Well I think the elite forum seems like a good solution to this problem. I look forward to subscribing. $12 is peanuts, for an assement of what is working / has worked etc.

Some questions:

Are there any informal obligations on elite subscribers other than the $12. Do we need to test systems / program etc?

Do you represent results in terms of percentage gain given a certain type of MM? i.e. I tend to like to think of results as in terms of %gain and %draw_down? Pips gained mean nothing to me unless I know how many pips I risked to get those pips.

Regards,

SilverB

SilverB:
I just started looking at this forum(forex-tsd). And I am overwhelmed by the number of systems, indicators and EAs availble. This causes an obvious problem. Which one? Well I think the elite forum seems like a good solution to this problem. I look forward to subscribing. $12 is peanuts, for an assement of what is working / has worked etc.

Are there any informal obligations on elite subscribers other than the $12. Do we need to test systems / program etc?

Regards,

SilverB

No obligations. You do not need to test anything.

We need to test EAs. To know how to modify it. It is impossible to improve EAs without testing results. Of course all the modifications will be posted in public.

Anyway it is not an unique service: I know that many people tested (and testing) EAs before this section was created. Almost everybody. But few persons only posted weekly/monthly results in public with some analysis.

We have quantity (indicators, EAs, everything).

Now we need quality.

You are right: it was some kind of solution.

Hi Elite members

I just wanna ask cause i'm curious what are the results of tested EAs in last week. How many pips they earned? Are leaders still the same? Do we have Experts which are making money every week consistently?

krall:
Hi Elite members I just wanna ask cause i'm curious what are the results of tested EAs in last week. How many pips they earned? Are leaders still the same? Do we have Experts which are making money every week consistently?

I traded with two of the top leaders last week with real money.

I finished the week up 150 pips.

Yes, still top leaders are keeping consistent profits.

(Again I repeat: Nothing is written about future).

Best regards.

I have subscribed

I have subscribed to the Elite Section true e-gold. can anyone tell me how to get there? thanks.

Skydart

Elite info & yahoo_group

Hi all,

This forum is really intersting and full of knowledges.

I have two questions:

1 - in the elite section, do you give EA's source code or just the ex4 and best actual parameters?

2 - I read a lot about the famous yahoo group but where can I find it. Maybe I'm a @*# but I can't find it!

Thanks

-----------------------------

nothing is free, even when you share you wait for liftback from others

jojolalpin:
Hi all,

This forum is really intersting and full of knowledges.

I have two questions:

1 - in the elite section, do you give EA's source code or just the ex4 and best actual parameters?

2 - I read a lot about the famous yahoo group but where can I find it. Maybe I'm a @*# but I can't find it!

Thanks

-----------------------------

nothing is free, even when you share you wait for liftback from others

In elite section you will find EAs (source code) with the settings. And the same EAs with the settings you may find here in public area.

Elite Subscription

I was thinking of joining the Elite Subscription forum but I am sure it was $12 per month yesterday. Has it now gone up to $28 per month?

Reason: