News from elite subscription - page 39

altoronto:
Newdigital, I tried TTM Hp_bars on 5min with filter set to 50 and repaints. Can you check on your end? Thanks.

Yes, - I just checked - repainting.

Because this indicator is using Hodrick Prescott Filter indicator as icustom. Hodrick Prescott Filter is recalculated? if yes so this TTM Hp_bars is recalculated too.

But I am not using those 'coloring bars' indicators so much as it is divergence system in anyway

newdigital:
Yes, - I just checked - repainting.

Because this indicator is using Hodrick Prescott Filter indicator as icustom. Hodrick Prescott Filter is recalculated? if yes so this TTM Hp_bars is recalculated too.

But I am not using those 'coloring bars' indicators so much as it is divergence system in anyway

OK, thanks. I just checking TTM SSA bars on 1M and looks like they are not repainting or recalculating for now ..

Hi altoronto,

All "coloring bars" indicators are just "the other visualization" of other indicators.

As I remember, when I was experimenting with coloring bars - I created about 20 indicators stochastic, parabolic, RSI, asctrend, any "arrowed" indicators (buy arrow for any next candles to be in blue color up to the sell arrow for example) ...

But finally - I did not know how to name them ... I named them as 1, next - 2, than 3, 4 and so on ... up to 20 (indicator #12) ... as i remember ... you can find them all in elite section ... I also improved Terminator EA to use them (Terminator absolute EA)

but I am sorry - on the end of this way - I understood one thing:

all so called colored bars' indicators are the same well-known indicators using just different visualization.

So, any so called coloring bars indicators are our indicators, and the only difference is the visualization for us to see them on the chart.

That is why ... when Dab1493 asked me about those indicators ... I was not very enthusiastic replying about ... because I passed this story with those indicators personally sorry.

drunkpips:
newdigital i sent a mail to the address provided but i was told wire transfer will be available in 6months

Hi drunkpips,

I am sorry but it is nothing related to moderators/admins.

I can suggest to the following:

everyone can make any proposal (webdesign, or payment for elite, or public elite indicators issue, pay to receive one indicator instead of paying for whole month for all elite sections, and so on) using this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178632 and we (moderators/coders) will re-send those public requests to the management of the forum. It is only way to do sorry.

newdigital:
Hi altoronto,

All "coloring bars" indicators are just "the other visualization" of other indicators.

As I remember, when I was experimenting with coloring bars - I created about 20 indicators stochastic, parabolic, RSI, asctrend, any "arrowed" indicators (buy arrow for any next candles to be in blue color up to the sell arrow for example) ...

But finally - I did not know how to name them ... I named them as 1, next - 2, than 3, 4 and so on ... up to 20 (indicator #12) ... as i remember ... you can find them all in elite section ... I also improved Terminator EA to use them (Terminator absolute EA)

but I am sorry - on the end of this way - I understood one thing:

all so called colored bars' indicators are the same well-known indicators using just different visualization.

So, any so called coloring bars indicators are our indicators, and the only difference is the visualization for us to see them on the chart.

That is why ... when Dab1493 asked me about those indicators ... I was not very enthusiastic replying about ... because I passed this story with those indicators personally sorry.

Newdigital .. yes I know that about coloring bars indicators and I figured it out that you pass that stage

altoronto:
OK, thanks. I just checking TTM SSA bars on 1M and looks like they are not repainting or recalculating for now ..

TTM SSA bars repanting/calculating too ..

altoronto:
TTM SSA bars repanting/calculating too ..

TTM SSA bar?

trying to find ...

Just found TTM_ nonlag Bars. It should not repaint (not repainting). At least - no reason for that - indicator is using moving averages indicator. But I did not check ... I just looked onto code of this indicator only.

yes, found: TTM_ Ssa Bars_alerts indicator. SSA is recalculating (any SSA related indicators are re-calculated).

altoronto:

Hello altoronto,

Do the TTM HP BARS and TTM SSA BARS recalculate badly, or nothing so dramatic(1 bar, 2 bars, etc.)?

Regards

Dab1493:
Hello altoronto,

Do the TTM HP BARS and TTM SSA BARS recalculate badly, or nothing so dramatic(1 bar, 2 bars, etc.)?

Regards

Dab1493, it recalculates badly ..

:)

SSA (singular spectrum analysis), depending on number of calculations parameter, can recalculate all bars (for number of calculation bigger than 1). As of Hodrick/Prescott filter even I was once surprised that it does not recalculate as much as I thought so but more. Those were the main reasons why I always blabbed that recalculation indicators should always be used in estimating mode and not in signaling mode. Unfortunately those bars are indirectly made a signaling mode indicators (the change of color)

In my opinion it is much better to use those 2 indicators in their raw mode (no color change nothing but a single simple line) which can help us (the men) to estimate what can happen always having in mind that it can and will change on bigger market changes.

ere s one useful link of Hodrick/Prescott filter : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hodrick%E2%80%93Prescott_filter

altoronto:
Dab1493, it recalculates badly ..
Reason: