News from elite subscription - page 37

I was thinking newdigital, that maybe you could add the chart channel(i don't know the name), dynamic zone kase permission stochastic smoothed, and the painting bars indicator from the following image.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

At such a chart i would consider buying when the trend based on I-XO, ichimoku, and multipass ssl fast-nrp showed rising trend. I would actually buy when i would had a green bar break the support line of the chart channel, and dynamic zone kase permission stochastic smoothed had already touched or surpassed its support line.

For sell situation, just the opposite.

What do you think?

yes, it may be idea ... but ...

But what I found that PriceChannel_Stop indicator useless here - we can get the signals for buy or sell using Maksigen support/resistance lines. And I_Trend Trend_Display indicator (arrows on the top right corner) is very usefull.

dynamic zone kase permission stochastic smoothed ... it is in separate window so ...

it maybe good to find something in main window instead of signal indicator (PriceChannel_Stop).

Files:

So, the only add-on we can make for now is I_Trend Trend_Display indicator from Brainwashing.

Yes i agree!!

Which indicator are the arrows trend based on? Also, what is the name of the chart channel from my link?

Dab1493:
Also, what is the name of the chart channel from my link?

in your link? on the main window?

No idea sorry. Ask MrTools as it is his image.

About this Multipass cloud system - I removed PriceChannel_Stop indicator (main window) and attached dynamic zone kase permission stochastic smoothed (separate window). It works but for scalping only: we can take buy or sell trades based on this dynamic zone kase permission stochastic smoothed, with confirmation to all other indicators.

But it works in scalping way only (tp from 5 - 7 to 13 - 20 pips; sl about 70).

And this dynamic zone kase permission stochastic smoothed indicator can be used in oversold/overbought way (same as standard Stochastic for example).

newdigital:
in your link? on the main window?

No idea sorry. Ask MrTools as it is his image.

About this Multipass cloud system - I removed PriceChannel_Stop indicator (main window) and attached dynamic zone kase permission stochastic smoothed (separate window). It works but for scalping only: we can take buy or sell trades based on this dynamic zone kase permission stochastic smoothed, with confirmation to all other indicators.

But it works in scalping way only (tp from 5 - 7 to 13 - 20 pips; sl about 70).

And this dynamic zone kase permission stochastic smoothed indicator can be used in oversold/overbought way (same as standard Stochastic for example).

I am also thinking about scalping, and i can also see dynamic zone kase permission stochastic smoothed fit from the few images i have seen.

I am still though questionable, as to how you did you manage to make over 2000 pips in two trading days. How and when did you took the trades(i understood that you took them based on primary trend, but how did your trades trigger).

Also, how were the results of your current test?

test is doing good - I started today in the morning and it was more than 100 dollars in profit (by many trades with small take profit values) with 500 dollars starting deposit size. As I was trading many pairs simultaniously so it was floating drawdown about 110 dollars ... stop loss is 70 and no any trade took stop loss yet ... just few trades open now with 100 dollars drawdown.

It is always the problem for any scalping systems: small take profit values with big stop loss ... and few losing trades can "kill" the profit for few days ... so ... in case of future EA - it may be idea to use martingale instead of stop loss values, and in this case - this future possible EA will do martingaling just 1 or 2 times in a week for example. Or use timefilter to trade for 1 or 2 hours in a day only.

About over 2000 pips in two trading days ... I am using re-entering trading technique. It was described on this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173581/page24

By the way, this public PriceChannel_Stop indicator (which we refused to use with this new possible system) are having dots (to enter) and check/criss-cross (for re-enter).

newdigital:
It is always the problem for any scalping systems: small take profit values with big stop loss ... and few losing trades can "kill" the profit for few days ... so ... in case of future EA - it may be idea to use martingale instead of stop loss values, and in this case - this future possible EA will do martingaling just 1 or 2 times in a week for example. Or use timefilter to trade for 1 or 2 hours in a day only.

or use exit on the other/opposite signal of dz kase .. indicator, and in this case - dz kase stop loss will be a little highier than take profit is same with take profit which is normal case. On this way - yes, it can be used for scalping.

The only problem is to trade it manually ... I made 100 dollars watching the charts for many hours ... it is difficult to trade always looking for enter, re-enter and exit for M1 timeframe for many pairs all the time during the many hours so ... EA may help ... just an idea.

newdigital:
test is doing good - I started today in the morning and it was more than 100 dollars in profit (by many trades with small take profit values) with 500 dollars starting deposit size. As I was trading many pairs simultaniously so it was floating drawdown about 110 dollars ... stop loss is 70 and no any trade took stop loss yet ... just few trades open now with 100 dollars drawdown.

About over 2000 pips in two trading days ... I am using re-entering trading technique. It was described on this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173581/page24

By the way, this public PriceChannel_Stop indicator (which we refused to use with this new possible system) are having dots (to enter) and check/criss-cross (for re-enter).

I read the rules , but what i didn't understand was how do you determine the correction/market rally(secondary trend)? Also, do you take the trade at the exact moment you identify a correction/market rally, or when?

Dab1493:
I read the rules , but what i didn't understand was how do you determine the correction/market rally(secondary trend)? Also, do you take the trade at the exact moment you identify a correction/market rally, or when?

Hi Dab1493,

You can use almost any indicator to determing it ...

well ... just an example ...

price = deep drunk driver driving the vehicle.

Where he is going? we can not speak with him as he is very deep drunk ... where he will go? does he fully understand the path he is going? not ... but if he wants to run his vehicle to the opposuite side of the road to drive back - he can not do it immediately. And we can not ... because we need to turn/to swing/to change the vehicle to go to opposite direction. So, this "changing process" is the secondary trend.

Because price can not go bullish after bearish immediately. Price is turning (same as the vehicle).

There are some systems based on this "turning" and some theory. The theory is named as 'counter trend', the systems - firebird/Phoenix based EAs ... most old public counter trend EA (almost the first counter trend public EA in the world for MT4 platform) was created in Pakistan for example (DayTrading EA).

To understand the price action - you need to understand divergence etc.

If you are elite member so you can download

TTM Divergence trading system with the following indicators:

- TTM_HPBars

- averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence

and

- alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alerts

Just 3 indicators.

You can see the images (some of the image is old one but other images were taken right now):

and it is my statement (attached):

So, if you understand divergence - you will understand price action.

As to me so I am not using divergence. Means - I am not comparing indicators with the price itself to find the direction.

I am comparing the price with support/resistance/trend lines taking onto consideration the primary and secondary trend.

But it is difficult to trade without the knowledge about divergence etc.

By the way ... real name of TTM Divergence trading system is TTM Diver not joking.

Reason: