Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 919

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded linear regression slope indicator : lrs_line_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:
lapigna
lapigna  

Hi Mladen, is it possible to add some kind of alerts to macd+rsi binary mtf.mq4 indicator when first bar green or violet appears on candle close?

Thanks in advance.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
lapigna:
Hi Mladen, is it possible to add some kind of alerts to macd+rsi binary mtf.mq4 indicator when first bar green or violet appears on candle close? Thanks in advance.

Hi Lapigna, added alerts.

lapigna
lapigna  
mrtools:
Hi Lapigna, added alerts.

Very Fffffast Mrtools. Many thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Adaptive ema variation + filter

Adaptive ema variation + filter (multi time frame version with interpolation in multit time frame more) : adaptive_ema_variation__filter_2_mtf.ex4

atys2
atys2  

Dear Mladen,

Could you make mtf version this indicator, please?

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11527

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/download/11527/emas.mq4

Adebowale
Adebowale  

please mr tools and mladen do you happen to have xtreme binary bot ultimate edition with alerts or the ea???

Adebowale
Adebowale  

i really respect your works mr mladen amd mr toolz but i trade binary options can you recommend a good indicator for trading both 60seconds trades and 5 mins trades. please.

rplust
rplust  
mladen:
Adaptive ema variation + filter (multi time frame version with interpolation in multit time frame more) : adaptive_ema_variation__filter_2_mtf.ex4

mLaden, could you please adjust this Indicator to automatically plot the next higher TF to any current TF chart if I key in for example -1 as TF setting. Normally I do that myself but this is not a .mq4 file.

mucahit caglar
mucahit caglar  

hello mladen and mrstools please help me.

can you code a with alert indicatör .please look into Picture.

it is offline grafic. 10 pip up 10 pip up -20 pip trend change

Files:
gbpusdm4.png 39 kb